Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Fix rewards for latecomers please

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Fix rewards for latecomers please

Tigalo
11.29.2012 , 12:16 PM | #1
Seriously, this has to stop. I am sick and tired of waiting in warzone queues, join late for a team thats loosing without any time to get medals, so no comms, no rewars, exit warzone, wait in another queue, join another loosing side without time to get medals, rince and repeat.

Its getting ridiculous.

This has happened to me today, several times, on both factions.

Yes yes, it has probably been mentioned before, but it needs to be mentioned again until they fix it.
Nite Legacy (legacy level 50) on The Progenitor: Kir - 55 merc, Tigalo - 55 jugg, Kirana - 51 sorc, Jax 50 marauder, Rev - 50 operative, Nish - 50 gunslinger, Kenix - 55 sage, Manji - 50 assassin, Tigelo - 50 Commando and more

xstortion
11.29.2012 , 01:22 PM | #2
I will sign this petition as well.

Sucks and give you no real incentive to stay.

fungihoujo
11.29.2012 , 01:24 PM | #3
Signed- should at least get base rewards cuz if people are leaving chances are it's a stomp anyway.

MiaRB
11.29.2012 , 01:27 PM | #4
really? you want rewards for doing nothing? omg! WZ ended 6 seconds after i join!!! i deserve 100 comms and XP and credits!!!
can't wait for this game to come out!

cashogy
11.29.2012 , 01:31 PM | #5
rinse

chimex
11.29.2012 , 01:40 PM | #6
Personally, they should be looking closer at rage quitters. After all, if they didn't throw a rattle out of the pram at the first sign of trouble, you wouldn't have so many near finished WZ's.
The Progenitor (RP): Shazmi:<Crimson Moon>

Tigalo
11.29.2012 , 01:47 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by MiaRB View Post
really? you want rewards for doing nothing? omg! WZ ended 6 seconds after i join!!! i deserve 100 comms and XP and credits!!!
I want rewards for quitters wasting my time. If I spend 15 minutes in a queue and then join for the last 10 seconds of a wz the quitter has wasted 15 minutes of my game time, when this happens a few times in a row it gets really frustrating.

Its either giving rewards to the latecommers or make the wz unable to accept new players after it has started.
As it is now, when ppl quit warzones left and right at first sign of trouble I get into more warzones that has already started than I get into fresh ones. And BW seem to thing its wrong to punish quitters! Well then, reward the latercomers that join to late to be able to get a badge.
Nite Legacy (legacy level 50) on The Progenitor: Kir - 55 merc, Tigalo - 55 jugg, Kirana - 51 sorc, Jax 50 marauder, Rev - 50 operative, Nish - 50 gunslinger, Kenix - 55 sage, Manji - 50 assassin, Tigelo - 50 Commando and more

MiaRB
11.29.2012 , 01:54 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Tigalo View Post
I want rewards for quitters wasting my time. If I spend 15 minutes in a queue and then join for the last 10 seconds of a wz the quitter has wasted 15 minutes of my game time, when this happens a few times in a row it gets really frustrating.

Its either giving rewards to the latecommers or make the wz unable to accept new players after it has started.
As it is now, when ppl quit warzones left and right at first sign of trouble I get into more warzones that has already started than I get into fresh ones. And BW seem to thing its wrong to punish quitters! Well then, reward the latercomers that join to late to be able to get a badge.
ummm no. the quitter wasted 10 seconds of your game time, not 15 min.
can't wait for this game to come out!

chimex
11.29.2012 , 02:00 PM | #9
ummm no. the quitter wasted 10 seconds of your game time, not 15 min.
The only thing is, because of those 10 seconds, the OP would then have to start at the back of the WZ queue. That's your waste of 15 mins right there.
The Progenitor (RP): Shazmi:<Crimson Moon>

TUXs
11.29.2012 , 02:05 PM | #10
Yes! Because we DID do something...we lost our place in whatever queue there was. It's certainly not the latecomers fault there are only 3 seconds left...if I'm forced to lose my spot and waste my time, I think it's 100% fair to ask for something.
All warfare is based on deception If his forces are united, separate them If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near A leader leads by example not by force

My referral code: here (what you get here)