Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Idea for Bringing Revan back

mefit
12.01.2012 , 02:24 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Ankokugai View Post
You're an idiot. It's not PC, but it's my opinion... *shrugs*
I am not sure what you're talking about here , just a baseless insult but hey ........

I don't suppose you read any of George Lucas's books? The star wars moveis were made off a series of nine books written by the old man himself. When Sideous got tossed down into the power core he, Like the current Sith emperor, did not die. His body was destroyed, sure, but the little **** simply went force ghost, retreated to his fortress of doom and used an already prepared clone body of himself to come back. The next three books, which are soon to be movies by the way, are about how he's rapeing the new galactic republic from the shadows and trying to steal Anakin Solo's body.
NO ONE at this point know what the three next Movies are going to be about . I take Original Story as NEW and not something already writen . But again No One Knows !
Wait......................Disney is that you ?!
or Leland Chee ?!
George Lucas ?!

NOT ONLY THAT! but our current emperor is still arround! he's hiding out on dromud kaas and using operatives to harvest tech from Darth Sidious's war to try and resurect the empire that Bane tore down. Yeah, the old fart is still tiredly trying to consume the galaxy after 10 THOUSAND years.
^ Where did you get all that ?
1 Bane didn't destroy Vitate's Empire , it was gone before he came to be last I checked...........
2 Bane ended the Brotherhood of Darkness ...........
3 Where the heck did you pull that Vitate is still around after Sidious's Death ? Did I miss something ?!

Something smells , better check you pants ..............I think you are full of something..............
Darth Mefit
Sith Marauder
Chiss
Shadowlands Server

Vacarius
12.01.2012 , 02:47 AM | #22
I'd bring Revan back as the central character of an expansion, probably as the main antagonist but could fill other roles too. Stick his mask on the cover and you can guarantee old kotor fans will buy it. Revan bashing seems to be 'in' at the moment, but both he and Malgus have stories remaining to be told (they're certainly more interesting than the dread masters). We'd get a far better story out of it if he was a force in the next series of operations, rather than limited to a single one.
Seikier - Operative Healer
Officer of Nightmare Council

EnsignSorrow
12.01.2012 , 05:37 AM | #23
I think the foundry was awesome. It was fulfilling to me. I think that it makes sense with the canon Revan.

I think that Revan is rather not well understood by his fans. There's absolutely no way Revan can return. He died at the foundry.

In fact, the only way I can see him returning is in the ultimate battle to defeat the Emperor..
"To be Jedi is to face the truth, and choose. Give off light, or darkness, Padawan. Be a candle, or the night, Padawan: but choose!"

Bugsington
12.01.2012 , 08:08 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Trixdope View Post
Ok so since I personally think bioware butchered revan in swtor, I think its only right to put him to rest with a bang.
So my idea would to bring him back in a new flashpoint or Op. With the story being that at the end of the foundry when he disappears in the flash of light, he actually uses fold space to escape death. Then while being thought dead, He was slowly collecting his strength back to peak form while delving further into the darkside due to the taint from being imprisoned and mindphucked by Vitiate. So playing on how Revan was seen at the end of the foundry (Crazy+Dark) he aims to continue on with his plans of destroying the emperor and eradicating the sith.

So Revan gathers a huge army of followers using his famed charisma/leadership and gains allies of rebellious sith (humans,aliens-none with traces of Sith DNA) Revanites, and even Recruits Mandalore and the mandalorians (who don't trust the emperor anyways and want to break away from the sith and respect Revan enough to do it.)

All the meanwhile the emperor is still recovering his energy from the battle with the jedi champion so is in no position to oppose any of this atm so uses his Wrath and Dark council members to deal with Revan. Revan then wages total war on dromund kaas with Mandolorian Basilisk flying over head. Large lightsaber battles between loyal emperors sith and Revans followers. Which ends with Revan taking over Kaas City and the emperors throne room in which he holds and waits for a response from the emperor.

Thus Brings a Tier 2 HM/ or preferably OPS that has the emperor send his Wrath,council member NOX, cipher 9, and the Great hunt champion ect. to destroy him once and for all.

Which would have you fight bosses leading up to Revan such as (mandalore the Vindicated, Maybe a traitor Dark council member-Decimus/Ravage? , And maybe 1 other boss I can't think of.

Then you would arrive to Revan (in his darth outfit+mask) get a cool lil cutscene before you fight. Then while fighting the game should have Revan show his full array of attacks such as (keeping large OPS in mind) Massive force storms,Whirlwinds,force choke group ccs similar to malgus, Telekenisis Boulder throws, force heal himself, to name a few.

And when he enrages maybe he can pull out a second saber and go into Jar'Kai style with his Purple/Red Saber?

All this just came together as i was typing so of course bioware can clean it up a bit and make it fit with the story/canon but i think this would be a fitting death for the most iconic character in my opinion from the old republic era.

what do you guys think?

EDIT: Couldn't really think of a way to fit in the pub version of this FP/OP so maybe you guys could (not that i would care if they got one or not) lol IMPS UP!
I think it is a massive waste of time made up by some kid that wants everything in one mission. If you do not like my answer, then tough. You asked for it.

Ankokugai
12.01.2012 , 04:25 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by mefit View Post
^ Where did you get all that ?
1 Bane didn't destroy Vitate's Empire , it was gone before he came to be last I checked...........
2 Bane ended the Brotherhood of Darkness ...........
3 Where the heck did you pull that Vitate is still around after Sidious's Death ? Did I miss something ?!

Something smells , better check you pants ..............I think you are full of something..............
Dude, go read a book. There are hundreds in the starwars franchise, true, but the four I'm talking about are realativly easy to find. Lucas Wrote Nine books and then made movies off the middle three. I've never understood why he did that, but hey, he's the one who made billions off the franchise, I'm just a fan.

Now, MOST starwars books are what is known as 'Official Fannon". Basically people write fanfiction and approach Lucas for aproval and printing, if he likes it it becomes cannon. The stuff I said about sidious though is easy enough to find. If you don'tlike listening to me, go read wookiepedia. It's sort of hit or miss, but usually reliable.
James Sith Inquisitor(41 sorcerer) Darkstar Legacy
give me the patiance to accept what i cannot change, the will to change what i can and the wisdom to know the difference. All else will come with time.

Spartanik
12.01.2012 , 05:26 PM | #26
Dude, go read a book. There are hundreds in the starwars franchise, true, but the four I'm talking about are realativly easy to find. Lucas Wrote Nine books and then made movies off the middle three. I've never understood why he did that, but hey, he's the one who made billions off the franchise, I'm just a fan.

Now, MOST starwars books are what is known as 'Official Fannon". Basically people write fanfiction and approach Lucas for aproval and printing, if he likes it it becomes cannon. The stuff I said about sidious though is easy enough to find. If you don'tlike listening to me, go read wookiepedia. It's sort of hit or miss, but usually reliable.
Not sure if serious or troling... but just in case you are serious, its best you folow your own advice. You would be shocked of what you just wrote.
just saying.
Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Also
Quote:
HK47: Statement: You are like a delightful random cruelty generator, master, poisoning all you touch with your presence. You are a testament to all organic meatbags everywhere.

mefit
12.01.2012 , 05:52 PM | #27

1 . Nothing says after Sidious dies Vitate is still alive waiting to come back so and so , atleast so far "CANONLY"
2 . After reading this , I am sure you are in a Fantasy world of RP , which is fine for you , but do not say its Canon !
3 . Where in Wookiepidia does it say Vitate is still alive after the death of Sidious ?
4 . Lucas wrote 9 books and possibly a heck alot more , but does not mean Disney is going to use the last 3 or else every Canon Wise Guy and Girl in these forums would likely know the entire story . We are all just assuming at the moment because Disney said "Original and New" story .

I never claim to have good grammar , but I do read books , newpapers , Mags , and Comics........Subtitles on Tvs and Monitors for Movies in another language too.
Even Subtitles on Video Games...........find it easier to understand .

So please , waste not your time with me . It is clearly wasted .
Have a Happy Holidays though !
Darth Mefit
Sith Marauder
Chiss
Shadowlands Server

QuiDonJorn
12.01.2012 , 06:20 PM | #28
Oh Jesus. This will never end will it?
It is seriously time for you fanboys to move on.
I have to wonder if BW is laughing at these kids as much as I am.

MasterMe
12.01.2012 , 07:10 PM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by QuiDonJorn View Post
Oh Jesus. This will never end will it?
It is seriously time for you fanboys to move on.
I have to wonder if BW is laughing at these kids as much as I am.
Bioware laughing at these kids? As if Bioware knows what to do with Revan any more then these guys!

If this is such a childish thread then why the heck are you waisting time posting here? Surely you have something better to do... or maybe not.

Ankokugai
12.01.2012 , 07:51 PM | #30
ROFL, none of us have anything better to do, why do you think we're here debating the merits of a massivly conviluted FANTASY galaxy? And Mefit, the current six movies have followed the books very well for all the detials they left out to convert the medium. Even as screwedup as disney has become, what reason would they have to doverge from that now? The expanded universe is extreamly popular in the syfi community and many fans are far more fanatical about it than me. I just like to argue...
And no, I'm not getting this off of fan made RP's, Just go read the books. It'll explain a LOT.
James Sith Inquisitor(41 sorcerer) Darkstar Legacy
give me the patiance to accept what i cannot change, the will to change what i can and the wisdom to know the difference. All else will come with time.