Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

LFG - Empire

SackHaus
11.29.2012 , 07:44 AM | #1
I'm a level 20 sith warriors but before you turn me away.

Let me tell you about myself. I'm a 23 year old undergraduate. I live in Asia, my timezone is GMT +8 but I usually play in the morning which is night time EST.

I'm running my first character though it's getting boring considering it feels like a single player game for me. The lack of player on Jung Ma and virtual non existence of RP defeats the whole purpose of being in a RP server.

So, I'm really looking to join a RPPVP guild. Drop me a message in game!

Lanmore

Luniara
11.29.2012 , 10:03 AM | #2
Judging by you being a student, I'd say your game play is pretty casual, right?
I'd recommend Esoteric Order. Their large numbers would better cater to your international time frame perhaps. While Jen'jidai would be a good choice, our morning players fluctuate often, we have a level 30 requirement, and I'd rather direct you to somewhere that would be more suitable for what you described.

Check them out
http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=533535
Luniara Solborne | Sith Marauder
Penumbral, Guild Leader - Ebon Hawk Server
Website | Join Us
DeviantART | Character Wiki

Risl
11.30.2012 , 01:17 PM | #3
Lanmore,

Good day. Hope you're enjoying the game so far! I'm with SerraTek Industries, and based on the things you've mentioned you may want to check us out. Since you play at a time that corresponds to our peak playing time, that's what's important, rather than the geography, itself. Even beyond our "peak" times, we have a number of night owls and morning people, so our activity can come at all times of day. But when it does come to geography, though, we have players across North America and Europe. We would welcome a player from Asia.

We are an alt-friendly guild, so we have a number of individuals that are in different stages of leveling up various characters. It's always nice to level with a guildie.

We have structured RP and RP-PVP events, and many or most of them are designed to be either level-neutral or doable with a quick workaround.

I hope you check us out at http://www.serratekindustries.com. Feel free to message me if you have any questions.
Ralden (Empire) ♦ Braffik (Republic)
Jung Ma