Starting A New ****** Character (With Shop!)

HonorThyGamer

Hello everyone! Sometime next month I'm going to purchase a lot of Cartel Coins and start a brand new, ****** character completely from scratch. So I started wondering, what would be the ideal stuff to spend Cartel Coins on to make the best character possible?

I'm aware that none of the items in the market are pay to win, but there's a lot of stuff that can make the game easier while leveling. There's also a ton of stuff you can unlock in your Legacy that can make the game easier or just more convenient. Be aware that I don't have many of the Legacy unlocks. I've never been too smart with money and that's why I'm looking for advice.

I can handle the leveling part on my own, but I'd like to know your opinions on what you consider to be the most convenient things to purchase with Cartel Coins when starting a new character, including Legacy unlocks. I just powered through the game with a Jedi Sentinel so I'm going to be choosing a long ranged class next. Not sure which one yet, but I'm leaning toward Bounty Hunter.

Consider this an experiment if nothing else. I'm a Subscriber so I don't need to purchase any passes or anything, which should save me some cash.

And please take note that I'm not planning on rushing through the game as quickly as possible to get to 50. I'm really not that kind of gamer. I'm just trying to figure out how to level as efficiently as possible using cartel coins to make things more convenient. :)

I recently got 11,000 cartel coins for my Chiss Warrior, i bought the Chiss uniform... which strangely enough was named the smuggler outfit. I got all the bonus experience, bought all 3 levels of riding. HK 51, and expanded my inventory to full. (already had all the ship expansion slots.) I think the cartel coins are great for the legacy system!

When I make a new alt, I usually send them enough credits to max out Story experience and both companion affection gain perks.

The companion gain perks are actually a pretty huge xp gain if you keep your dormant companions running out for gifts. I just finished chapter 1 on my agent and got almost 30k experience from companion conversations.