Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Drop group quick button

Bigbearbear
11.28.2012 , 04:22 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Stenrik View Post
Not sure if serious, or troll...
Not a troll, WoW has it and I'm just wondering if SWTOR has it too. I like it as a convenient key when things don't go smoothly with a group, I can hit it, exit and get on with the Class story.

jgoldsack
11.28.2012 , 04:24 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Bigbearbear View Post
Not a troll, WoW has it and I'm just wondering if SWTOR has it too. I like it as a convenient key when things don't go smoothly with a group, I can hit it, exit and get on with the Class story.
right click your portrait, drop group...

Not hard.

WoW has Pokemon and Farmville. You want those too?
On the Internet, you can be anything you want. It is strange so many people choose to be stupid.

Bigbearbear
11.28.2012 , 04:25 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Simbr View Post
Do you play on TOFN? If so please add me to your ignore list.
Sure. All my toon have names starting with "Cyber", if you see someone with that name feel free to ignore.

Graydon
11.28.2012 , 04:32 PM | #24
Something a little more convenient, like a single button? There are times when you get aggro and mobs are all over you, so you'll want to kite and dodge around while trying to leave group. A little irritating to have to do the right-click and select from menu.
I must applaud you Sir. Please share your secret. How do you keep yourself together and get out of bed each day knowing the hardships and challenges that you will be facing?

You are a true inspiration for us all who just want to just give up.

Bigbearbear
11.28.2012 , 04:37 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by chimex View Post
Dont worry, the issue isn't wit hthe rest of the group in this case, his own abilities are what's holding his groups back:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=562343

Also, he's not a very nice person to group with. I suggest teasing the /ignore key with this one:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showt...78#post5476578
This is not about ability, I'm a new player in SWTOR, yes and hence all the newbie type questions.

Its about convenience. When a FP don't go well, I don't want to stick around arguing over petty little stuff or standing around feeling bad and waiting for the timer for me to leave. I want to drop group quickly, no hassle, no drama, and go on with my Class story. After all, a typical player will run the same FP multiple times and there're only so many choices you can make in the dialog (good/evil choices) before it gets boring. So I want to go into the FP, pew pew pew pew....if going is good great, if not, I want to leave quickly and do other stuff.

I'm still on my first toon so I'm not a level 50 toon sitting around with nothing to do/see. There are literally tons of content for me to do still and waiting around in a FP, though a few seconds I'm admit, seems a little pointless. Why not give us a instant leave group option just like WoW does?

Bigbearbear
11.28.2012 , 04:46 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by Graydon View Post
I must applaud you Sir. Please share your secret. How do you keep yourself together and get out of bed each day knowing the hardships and challenges that you will be facing?

You are a true inspiration for us all who just want to just give up.
I'll tell you my secret: I'm French.

Just kidding.

And no, I don't understand why people automatically think I'll quit a group at the smallest drop of a hat. It is only that when I really do want to drop group, I want it done quickly and not have to wait.

Bigbearbear
11.28.2012 , 04:48 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by jgoldsack View Post
right click your portrait, drop group...

Not hard.

WoW has Pokemon and Farmville. You want those too?
I like Farmville/Valley of the Four Winds dailies in WoW. And no, seriously, I'm not trolling you about this. I like the MoP expansion and its dailies, which I play almost every day. A little less now that I've started SWTOR but I still enjoy doing those.

I've not tried the Pokemon thing yet, now that you've mentioned it perhaps I'll give that a go.

Not a bad idea for SWTOR I think.

psandak
11.28.2012 , 04:56 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by Andryah View Post
Opinion: anyone that does this so often that they need a convenience macro for it.... I sure don't want to group with them.

/2-cents
Agreed

MiraniSedai
11.28.2012 , 05:04 PM | #29
Lets take an inventory here

1. Came from WoW
2. Needs on stuff he shouldn't (other thread)
3. Too Lazy to right click drop group
4. Wants to be able to drop group fast DURING COMBAT

We have a winner boys and girls of the DIrtbag award.

This guy and people like him are a big part of the reason I walked away from WoW after 7 years.

Sofiero
11.28.2012 , 05:07 PM | #30
Is there a way to quickly drop group and get out of a FP? In WoW you can create a macro and bind it to key/button so that you can drop group/raid quickly and get out if things aren't going well.

Pretty convenient for me.
People like you who leaving after first wipe in PUGs. I have always hate those people like you.

Just complete the flashpoint/op and if things go bad so take leader and explain tactics so you will successful completing flashpoint/ops.

Whats wrong with people nowadays? 5-10years ago people used to be patience and very friendly and enjoys challange in any MMO.