Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

1.6 why give it away Devs Please read

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
1.6 why give it away Devs Please read

MusicRider
11.30.2012 , 08:36 AM | #41
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthBeelzebub View Post
Devs its time that u give something to those of us that have put in the time to get are Warhero titles and above and have taken the time to get the gear. The last few times now we have got nothing in return.
You keep giveing the gear away to all the cry babies becasue they dont want to put the time in, its not fair to those of us that have put the time and effort in to get the tittles and the gear.

So how aboutt his give to us those with the War Hero title and above a expertise and stat boost (3-5%) and give it to us each time till we get Valor 100 that would be 4 boost's in all with valor 100 being the biggest boost. And make it worth while. You all know the time it takes to get valor 100 so reward those that have taken the time to get it.
/no, certainly /no. In fact I suggest they give away for free the WH gear set and I have three chars in full augmented WH now. Also please remove your title from in front of your name. It makes it more difficult for sages to identify you when you are ball-carrying in hutball.

Wefi
11.30.2012 , 08:41 AM | #42
YEA! HOW DARE THEY HAND OUT JEDI!

I worked hard for my JEDI on SWG, i deserved a 10% Expertise boost!

Ex-SWG clientside Modder. Creator of Super Jedi. Fixing what is broken since 2004.

L-RANDLE
11.30.2012 , 10:06 AM | #43
Just because it's "better" for the game don't mean its actually "better" for everyone. I got four pairs of BM gloves waiting for WH trade-ins that are now useless because of "balance issues". An easy fix would have been to buff EXP QTY on recruit gear.. Problem solved.

A bunch of tears from uncommited QQbabies, that fake like they are actually competitve, are ruining MY gameplay, and that ain't right either.

Solution: Let me trade in legacy PvP pieces for comms... Then I will be more forgiving of this debacle...
PvP Gear Viability? Read this first.
Tired of being broke? Stop being Felica and read this.
I'm not trying to be Rambo..... I'm trying to be Ray Tango

filipesantana
11.30.2012 , 01:34 PM | #44
Quote: Originally Posted by L-RANDLE View Post
Just because it's "better" for the game don't mean its actually "better" for everyone. I got four pairs of BM gloves waiting for WH trade-ins that are now useless because of "balance issues". An easy fix would have been to buff EXP QTY on recruit gear.. Problem solved.

A bunch of tears from uncommited QQbabies, that fake like they are actually competitve, are ruining MY gameplay, and that ain't right either.

Solution: Let me trade in legacy PvP pieces for comms... Then I will be more forgiving of this debacle...
dude, you almost got me with your last post..but no...you are yet another "lets reward time" instead of "skill" champion...gear should have rating requirements...same for tittles...that would turn this into real competitive pvp...tlaking about beign competitive because one has enough free time to farm gear is retarded...a BOT could have full WH and valor 100....a BOT...where is the skill in this system?IF there is no skill involved then it CANT be competitive..

L-RANDLE
11.30.2012 , 02:16 PM | #45
Quote: Originally Posted by filipesantana View Post
dude, you almost got me with your last post..but no...you are yet another "lets reward time" instead of "skill" champion...gear should have rating requirements...same for tittles...that would turn this into real competitive pvp...tlaking about beign competitive because one has enough free time to farm gear is retarded...a BOT could have full WH and valor 100....a BOT...where is the skill in this system?IF there is no skill involved then it CANT be competitive..
HAHAHA you just keep on giving me ammo...

Listen to yourself. You just make my point even further.
Quote: Originally Posted by filipesantana View Post
a BOT could have full WH and valor 100....a BOT...where is the skill in this system
WTfudgesickles.... A bot.... oh.. so why every/anyone can't get it?

Trust me, I wanted to be competitive at PvP, so I got my gear, and guess what, ALL competitive players got their gear... because they wanted to be competitive..... See how that works......

So who actually benefits from this? I'll tell you who, lazy crybabies, who act like they are actually competitve, when they don't even have enough MINOR dedication to gear up in the current system... I got a job, I own my own small business on the side, I'm married, got a kid (who plays sports 365), own my home (got a DIY remodeling project going),

And with ALL of that, I don't have a problem with the pace at which you aquire gear as it currerntly is. I DO have a problem with them changing the rules ALL THE DAMN TIME because of these entitled little brats... Only babies who think they are "leet" or "competitive" complain about gear in this game (for the most part)... Competitive and experienced player know there is a far worst issue with PvP and it aint got spit to do with gear...

It's not about asking for handout from the vet point of view either.. Its about showing some remorse for those affected by the changes, which were caused by the constant whining that you think is ruining this game.... Get it? It would help to stop the whining on both sides. Comprende?
PvP Gear Viability? Read this first.
Tired of being broke? Stop being Felica and read this.
I'm not trying to be Rambo..... I'm trying to be Ray Tango

PeaceKeePin
11.30.2012 , 02:50 PM | #46
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthBeelzebub View Post
Devs its time that u give something to those of us that have put in the time to get are Warhero titles and above and have taken the time to get the gear. The last few times now we have got nothing in return.
You keep giveing the gear away to all the cry babies becasue they dont want to put the time in, its not fair to those of us that have put the time and effort in to get the tittles and the gear.

So how aboutt his give to us those with the War Hero title and above a expertise and stat boost (3-5%) and give it to us each time till we get Valor 100 that would be 4 boost's in all with valor 100 being the biggest boost. And make it worth while. You all know the time it takes to get valor 100 so reward those that have taken the time to get it.
The Warhero Title is nothing to be proud of, It takes no time to get and I had mine back in March, along with the other Regular pvpers. Why should you receiving anything Special for a Mediocre Title?
How about instead of "Wanting that free Government Phone" and whining about everything Like the majority of people here, Give some sort of constructive feedback. Ignorant Post like these are Flooding these forums and is probably why the Devs have stop answering "DEMANDS" because it's nothing but a ******* fest. In beta Testing, if something was "asked" 8 times out of 10 something would be answered Quickly, but post like this are what are ruining this community, not the Devs. Keep this kind of crap to yourself because you simply don't deserve something special
Brealin Level 50 Guardian
Raelin Level 50 Commando
Shawty Level 50 Gunslinger