Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Afraid to put their big boy/girl pants on. Fix this please. Peter Pan isn't in SWTOR

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Afraid to put their big boy/girl pants on. Fix this please. Peter Pan isn't in SWTOR

Jadescythe
12.07.2012 , 03:57 PM | #461
Quote: Originally Posted by Seena View Post
What about a percentage as someone suggested earlier...staggered to increase as the WZ nears completion - large balance (51%) awarded upon completion?
I'm starting to think this is the only solution overall, but I still hate giving any rewards to someone who leaves the warzone early. I suppose you have to sacrifice somewhere though.
The Original Aether Legacy
Erza-Jugg / Saberscythe-Mara / Atropo-Sorc
Patharos-Guardian / Kadinne-Vanguard / Aquilo-Sage
Prophecy of the Five

Seena
12.07.2012 , 04:57 PM | #462
Quote: Originally Posted by Jadescythe View Post
I'm starting to think this is the only solution overall, but I still hate giving any rewards to someone who leaves the warzone early. I suppose you have to sacrifice somewhere though.
I understand that. But - there are lots of times when people leave early unintentionally - and it's kind of unfair that they don't get exp..

A very slow leak of xp would give those people a little something --- and stop people from remaining a certain level indefinitely......
MAINGEAR Gigabyte-Z68X-UD7-B3 MB; i7 2600K OC @ 4.8Ghz; (2) NVIDIA gtx 680 in SLI; 16Gb 1866Mhz Corsair Vengeance mem; HD1: Intel 510 Series SSD 250GB SATA III HD2: SAMSUNG 1 Tb; ASUS Xonar Audio, 1200W Silverstone PS, With GPU and CPU liquid cooling......