Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Da Big Hitters: Attacks & Heals

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Da Big Hitters: Attacks & Heals

Highpsi
11.28.2012 , 10:24 PM | #71
As a commando. I have hit 6k on a single heal number of different times in pvp. when I am dps speced i am really lucky to hit over 5k. it would have to have 5 stacks on gravity round and then Demo round and cross my fingers for a 5k hit.

Andrew_Past
11.29.2012 , 04:25 AM | #72
Vigilance/Vengance Guardians/Juggernauts can hit over 5k with Gathered Strength/Pooled Hatred stacks Overhead Slash/Impale. (My recored is about 5800 or so post-nerf.)
And'rew - Guardian || And'ria - Sentinel || Praeteria - Juggernaut
The Past Legacy || POT5, Fatman Native
First Guardian Representative
AndrewPast - Twitch

cycao
11.29.2012 , 07:18 AM | #73
Quote: Originally Posted by yauhen_pt View Post
Assassin / Shadow

this can happen once per day, or may b once per week, so can be omitted from the list.

its lie, assassin can not crit deathfield on full wh for 5k (even on full wh dps).
I hit 5k with discharge just about every warzone and as for deathfield when playing madness I do not think I have ever hit 5k.

Asukaa
11.29.2012 , 07:35 AM | #74
Pyro Merc/Assault Commando Rail Shot/High Impact Bolt can only get 5k if you are full WH Augg'ed and you hit a Full Recruit/PVE geared player. Normally a crit HiB/RS vs another equally geared player will hit for 3.5k-4k. Assault Plastique is in the same boat.

It seems like those numbers are just guesstimates. I've been hit by a 9k smash, once. It is not normal. The jugg in question popped a bunch of cd's and had the WZ power buff. It's possible that I was also debuffed, but wasn't paying attention.
25 minute Assault Commando pvp video: http://youtu.be/7wM0QXWBwoE
Duck'bumps (Assault Commando) vs Silch (Focus Guardian) all 5 Rounds (Silch POV): http://youtu.be/R_S_DQKOvd8

L-RANDLE
11.29.2012 , 09:06 AM | #75
Quote: Originally Posted by yauhen_pt View Post
to do so he has to have 2400 DF base plus 200-300 to it to bypass dmg reduction of full wh target to crit finally 5k (with aprox 110% crit mult). ill not believe that assassin can do it. iam nearly max power, my DF is around 2k (but even so i quite reraly crit of 4k on recruite geared guys, since any class has passive dmg reduction at least a few percent against int dmg, i can stack more power to get 50 dmg more.. may be 70.. but not 400-500.. this is impossible.

NVM.... I see how the techs work now..
PvP Gear Viability? Read this first.
Tired of being broke? Stop being Felica and read this.
I'm not trying to be Rambo..... I'm trying to be Ray Tango

CharterMonkKent
11.29.2012 , 09:07 AM | #76
Quote: Originally Posted by Flying-Brian View Post
Not since the nerf in 1.2.0c, now it's not even close.
hmm someone posted a video of their non fully min/max arsenal hitting 5k with HS last week. Perhaps, like Immolate this is capable with buffs/debuffs.
Wnk & Zlk & Knk & Xlk & Znk & Ynk & Tnk & Qnk & Chart
<Nothing Personal>
+ =

CharterMonkKent
11.29.2012 , 09:20 AM | #77
Ok Folks. Updated

I added in "Rare" at the end of a few abilities since there are some who say they happen and some who say they do not (or they don't happen often enough to be considered capable). I think adding in Rare is a happy medium.

I have removed deathfield/mirror from sins/shadow. There seems to be a consensus that it is not possible.
<Nothing Personal>
+ =

yauhen_pt
11.29.2012 , 09:25 AM | #78
Quote:
I hit 5k with discharge just about every warzone and as for deathfield when playing madness I do not think I have ever hit 5k.
me too, but 5 stacks of plus 6% to discharge (ie30%) is quite rare. i can hit 7k maul, but its vs recruite or pve geared guy. did u get it?

Quote:
What spec are you running? IDK the AC very well, but I know Sage well, so there are some similarities.. If a Sage/Sorc can, a Sin/Sha should be able too as well (in my mind)..

I was thinking something like this. Its a similar spec to a Sage crit 5k on FiB. Just thinking it should be possible as the differences between the AoE/WP percentage increase(~16%) are about equal to the Technique%/%Damage percentage(~27%) in the tank tree.
Stack power/surge & force technique.

Anyone tried this?
i have 600 melee and 900 (899) force bonus (with buffs) and my DF base is 2075.. to crit 5k i need plus 500dmg bonus to force and there is NOWAY to get this extra 500 bonus. this is just impossible! i have room for more power and surge, but it will give me max plus 70 to dmg bonus and 3-4% to crit multip. i believe that i can crit 5k on pve geared guy, but iam not able to deal 5k DF hit to full wh geared guy.

to crit 5k df u have to have at least 2400 DF base, its simple math isnt it? so who has 2.4k DF base?

btw, sage&sorc never ever crit on me (any specs) 5k (DF/fib).. only 4k.

Wainamoinen
11.29.2012 , 09:42 AM | #79
Back Blast/Backstab can break 5k on the criminally undergeared. Did one on Tuesday, got a 5.6k Shoot First on the same poor soul.

Got a 5k Heatseeker Missile on my Merc same day (on a Commando, sorry cuz).

I'm gearing up a smasher.
Hasa'diga Eewokai
Ilmarinen 60 Scoundrel (Red Eclipse)

CharterMonkKent
11.29.2012 , 09:44 AM | #80
Quote: Originally Posted by Wainamoinen View Post
Back Blast/Backstab can break 5k on the criminally undergeared. Did one on Tuesday, got a 5.6k Shoot First on the same poor soul.

Got a 5k Heatseeker Missile on my Merc same day (on a Commando, sorry cuz).

I'm gearing up a smasher.
Great. Thanks for the info.

Do you think heatseeker hits 5k enough for me to remove "rare" from the description?
<Nothing Personal>
+ =