Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Casual Player looking for Guild(s)

SpoeMeister
11.28.2012 , 06:20 AM | #1
Dear Tomb of Freedon Nadd

I am looking for a guild. (duh)
Before the server merges, I played on Lord Calypho and I spent my time there with the Imperial Guild <SCUM>. They were really nice and active. Due to circumstances, I was offline for a while and when I returned to the game, the servers had been merged and I was all alone on ToFN.

My profile

- AOL: 26 male from Belgium
- Player status: Subscriber
- Languages: Fluent English and Dutch, With mistakes French and German
- Activity: I play around 10-12 hours a week. Mostly on Saturday during the day, between 9 AM and 6 PM. I try to play an hour or two on Monday, Wednesday and or Friday as well. I am capable of freeing up some time on Sunday afternoon and weekday evenings from 8PM for special Guild Occasions.
- Endgame Characters: L50 Imperial Agent Medic, L50 Powertech Tank
- Currently Leveling: L33 Sorcerer DPS, L31 Gunslinger, L26 Jedi Sentinel. Sentinel has the priority atm.
- I have armstech and armormech @ 400. I have L22 advanced augment recipes for Cunning, Crit, Surge, Power and maybe something I don't remember right now. I also have some endgame orange recipes for both crafts. Biochem is well on his way on my Sentinel (L220+) and I'm actively raising its level.
- Main game plan ATM: Leveling my Sentinel (because I can't do endgame content because of lack of guild )
- Guild loyalty: if you take me in, you will receive all my characters for that faction. If you have a sister guild on the other faction, you will get those as well.
- Knowledge: I have good knowledge of the classes I play. I tend to research my rotations and talents to improve my gameplay. I know the mechanics of most Flashpoints and some Operations. I'm always eager to learn those that I don't know.

I am a social player and I love a good laugh. I don't stress easily and I love to learn from more knowledgeable people as well as teaching what I know myself.

My expectations

My preferred guild would be something like this:

- English and/or Dutch speaking
- Both PvE and PvP are fine
- RP: not necessary but I am willing to try it out. I need lessons though.
- Freedom of Play: I don't always have the time to play, so the guild shouldn't be too strict on that. I do tend to log on at least once a week (Saturday) for a vast amount of time.
- Faction: It would be awesome to have a guild that is active on both sides. If not, I'll still need a guild for each faction.

Conclusion

If you need any more information, don't hesitate to contact me via this thread or via PM.
Everything will be OK in the end. If it's not OK, it's not yet the end.

Spivak Legacy (ToFN)
SpoeMeister Orrusos Do'chan Nadobo