Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Pve DPS Assassin or Sorcerer

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Pve DPS Assassin or Sorcerer

Sarenne
12.05.2012 , 06:45 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Pernicia View Post
Anyway, back to the OPs question. I actually would not recommend playing a Sin or Sorc for DPS. Marauders and Snipers simply outclass both of them at the moment. IMO, they're both more fun to play as well. But, if you're dead set on playing one of the two, I would go with Sorc just because it's generally easier to find a group as ranged
I'm 2 weeks shy of a full year playing this game and I have never, ever seen a LFM mDPS - I have seen LF marauder often enough and I see LF rDPS multiple times every evening. OP wants to raid? Rolling a DPS assassin will crush his/her spirit. That being said I've been deception since day 1.. LOVE the playstyle (and nope, I don't PvP). Damn difficult to learn the mechanics though, spending as much time on the bench as I do

Grizber
12.08.2012 , 01:54 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Sarenne View Post
I'm 2 weeks shy of a full year playing this game and I have never, ever seen a LFM mDPS - I have seen LF marauder often enough and I see LF rDPS multiple times every evening. OP wants to raid? Rolling a DPS assassin will crush his/her spirit. That being said I've been deception since day 1.. LOVE the playstyle (and nope, I don't PvP). Damn difficult to learn the mechanics though, spending as much time on the bench as I do
I kinda feel sorry for you and the server you are on. On The Shadowlands we LFM DPS. Thats it, first come first serve, been in a group with 2 maras, PT, and my Sin, no issues.

When we do full guild runs we try to keep one of each AC, with all the different combos it works out really well as a raid comp. We will still bring a player before class but its not often we are come to that crossroad with most of us having one each of the "4" roles.
Your closest ally is your most dangerous enemy.