Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

LiveStream Event #2

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Freeborne
11.28.2012 , 12:48 PM | #81
Will the ability to user different weapon types ever be made available through the Cartel Market or Legacy? (Bounty Hunters with Assault Cannons, Scoundrels with Blaster Rifles, etc)
The Ebon Hawk: 50 Commando, Shep'ard. 50 Guardian, Asha'man
Want a global LFG channel? Type "/cjoin LFG" on your server and get others to do the same!

RikHar
11.28.2012 , 01:03 PM | #82
I know most likely there are a few more important issues to deal with but it still doesn't stop players from asking about other things since it seems there's no strict priority on what BioWare seems to be working on.

Will BioWare change the boring rail space mini-games they currently have for a SWG similar space where you can actually control your ship. Where you can roam space, have pvp dog fights and actually feel like you're in control or will they continue to spend time on the current space system?

Also, the current top level armor designs are really bad looking...no.. they're terribly bad looking. It'll take too much time pointing out the ridiculous designs they have now so I won't get into it. But they are bad, really bad. You have helmets with feathers. Feathers!!! Looks like big bird without a beak. Huge disproportionate helmets with horns that look ridiculous. And so on and so on....

Will they ever come up with decent looking armor or will BioWare continue to bring out the same ugly pieces but in different colors as they've already done? People say it's BioWare being lazy in not bringing out something new and instead bring out the same ugly designs.

Another very important question is, when will BioWare begin to start putting in more social options? This is one of the main things killing this game, the fact that there's no incentive or anything to bring players together like SWG used to have. The longer this game continues to lack social options, the more people will continue to leave as they've been doing since game went live.

I bring out SWG because they were way ahead of their time in some of the things that game had. Which is what this game sorely needs. Which is what most players crave for.

May sound a bit harsh but they're honest questions. I doubt you'll be answering anything I've asked since it's Bioware custom to go for the same boring and bland "safe" questions to answer to.

EliasThompson
11.28.2012 , 01:32 PM | #83
Is there any further word on when Mac/alternate OS's will be supported?
Terax Legacy (The Shadowlands)
Emilius (Lvl 50)....Emilynn (Lvl 50).Eríka (Lvl 21)...Ellíot (Lvl 12)
Jedi Shadow.........Jedi Sentinel......Smuggler.........Commando....
Tank.....................Melee DPS........Ranged DPS....Healer...........

Eraus
11.28.2012 , 01:42 PM | #84
Question: Will we see an achievement system in the next 6 months?

Jemfisto
11.28.2012 , 02:37 PM | #85
Oh no double post sorry :/

Jemfisto
11.28.2012 , 02:38 PM | #86
1. Is Ilum or any world pvp objective coming back? Game optimization seems to be a lot better to handle more players.

2. Timetable for quality of life features such as chat bubbles (It's about time Bioware), hood up/down, and other stuff like this?

3. Is there still a "secret" space project in production? How about guild ships? What this game needs is something unique to star wars but at the same time making it feel more like an MMO.

4. Any plans to get rid of the boring, monogomous fleets and bring players back to the beautiful planets you guys made?

RbAKAMalachi
11.28.2012 , 02:58 PM | #87
Will we see a legacy bank anytime soon...so as not to have to use the mail system to transfer credits etc through the mail system? And Will we have Makeb by the end of the year seeing as how we are almost in Dec?

BadOrb
11.28.2012 , 03:19 PM | #88
Excellent live stream 2 sounds great.

1 / Speech bubbles ( with toggle on and off ). and

2 / Chaper 4 story missions and beyond.

Will we see these anytime soon ? Am I right in thinking this starts at 11 p.m GMT ?

Cheers,

BadOrb.
'Ah you think micro transactions are your ally ? The DLC betrays you because it belongs to me , when your home world is monetized , you have my permission to buy'.
"Oh goody. Lord Douchebag McFuzzlebunny can now be related to me if he see's my legacy name and decides he likes it." quote from Selvec 09/06/12

bahdasz
11.28.2012 , 03:27 PM | #89
What are the chances/timeline for a "local" chat channel with chat bubbles? Something for people to use to talk to others within something like 20-30 meters of them without having to make a group or whisper or use general chat? And, yes, obviously with an option to either not monitor the channel or turn off the bubbles for those that don't like it.

LUCASCASADEIS
11.28.2012 , 03:42 PM | #90
Hi Bioware. this questions is very impportant for me. i am a loyal player of this game and i love it, but i want to know. are you going to put World PvP Ilum on January with the new Event? thank you for your time Bioware.