Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

LiveStream Event #2

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

hillerbees
11.28.2012 , 07:02 AM | #61
1) Legacy - needs some serious new loving - Legacy Bank/Cargo Hold would be a great start.

2) Fix Bounty Hunter and Troopers sound issues, animations and general quality of life issues...is it just me or are both classes overheating like they are fresh toons. No other class seems to run out of steam like they do and I do know how to rotate their abilities - I don't want spamming tracer missiles but by using different weapons I don't want to be taking penalties that mean you take the options off your rotation altogether like now.

3) Makeb when???? - Its like talking to a child about Santa coming and its only the middle of Summer - why do it to us?! We are all really Kidults aftrer all who love their toys and games!!

4) Promise me speach bubbles are NOT going to be a feature - I hate this idea and those that keep pushing for it.

5) Lvl 50 pvp - There has to be some better way of having fun here. I only got into PVP at 50 with my main toons and all that happens is I get owned over and over by people in full War Hero gear - choked and stunned repeatedly leaving me at the bottom of the scoreboard meaning slim chance of gaining enough experience to get good gear myself. Would it not be better if all armor here was equal and that the rewards you earned were to pimp your gear in general or give other rewards that could be used in game. There is no balance in it and it causes superior people to grumble too and bail when they someone like me show up!!

Tatile
11.28.2012 , 07:19 AM | #62
What are the Livestreams even about? I can't remember any of the questions they had in the last one.

cycao
11.28.2012 , 07:35 AM | #63
My self along with a lot of others have been seriously questioning your motives behind some of the more recent PvP changes. People think you went in the opposite direction from the resolve issue (which I thought was fine prior to the change). Also with changes made to the rage/focus tress which some thought was fine as is yet you made it easier to play and put out the biggest AoE hits and attacks in general. Now it will have been a year and the players who prefer PvP to PvE will have had multiple types of gear grind, the best option for open world PvP was removed, and class balance seems to be on some crazy roller coaster ride.

I guess my question would be, how assured should the PvPers be in regards to your commitment in giving us more content and improvements?

A second warzone is nice but one would think how hard is it to have new maps of all the game types? More options for huttball, voidstar, CW and NC would be nice just new skins is all we want.

Cbaoth
11.28.2012 , 07:35 AM | #64
Ha..even before the livestream starts, they kinda make it clear that they wont talk about anything the players want to hear. You can ask questions about 1.6, but it seems pretty clear that they will ignore the questions that really matters to the community.
“Pain is weakness leaving the body”

MatsuGenjuro
11.28.2012 , 08:29 AM | #65
Quote: Originally Posted by HELLCAMAWALKN View Post
Can we please get a date on paid charcter transfers, this is probably one of the questions you will not answer but in the near future has come and went. We want this and want to pay for it.
+1 to this..

Gordoma
11.28.2012 , 08:58 AM | #66
Question Cartel Market:

Why is there no credit/cartel coin exchange rate when making legacy purchases? There are many features I would purchase, but as a subscriber I chose not because it means the credit cost go up. Having flat early speeder bike rates makes sense for F2P, but not for subs.

1.6 question:

Why make tier 6 space components completely useless for all new heroics? With current difficulty most players may never get a chance to play the new missions. I like a challenge, but it will take me months to grind for the gear to do even one. Why not decrease the cost of components or decrease the difficulty of some of the new missions?
May the Force be with you

IamPolaris
11.28.2012 , 09:06 AM | #67
Please address the fact that the SNIPER class needs some serious revamping. They have no stealth , can too easily be knocked out of their cover, and here is the biggest joke of all.. someone with a pistol or a rock thrower can throw the same distance.
Marksman tree is broken damage , ACCURACY is broken no real benefit can be discerned. especially when the tradeoff is significantly reduced damage.

to put it succinctly How is it that a sniper class's doesnt and cant really snipe , and most powerful tree is stabby stabby and poison tree?

kevlarto
11.28.2012 , 09:15 AM | #68
Do the dev's understand that people feel like they are just playing through the world and not living in it, our toons need to have a purpose and giving us the same theme park items on each of the added content is not helping, we need more options, things to do outside of combat.

I enjoy the game, the journey is awesome but Tor is like reading a sereis of novels, once you read the last book you are done, do the Dev's understand that.

Any thought about adding adding sandbox elements, to the game, I hate to say it, swg ( I am in no way looking for swg2 like I said swg blew) was a horrible game, but it had one thing going for it, it made my toon feel like it lived in the world and not just playing through the world.

some quick idea's
open world pvp DAOC style
pod or swoop racing
cantina games
This is Star Wars any plans to expand beyond the theme park world, ?
Do not dwell in the past, do not not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.

Expectations lead to suffering

Blackhaven
11.28.2012 , 09:23 AM | #69
Will there ever be account wide mounts, pets and possibly codex?

NovaSerra
11.28.2012 , 09:24 AM | #70
There are such a large number of people playing this game who desperately want server transfers (proper ones this time) this cannot be ignored for any longer. When will this be available? (And please dont say "soon"). A lot of your paying customers cannot play this game to its full potential because of the fact we have main characters either on dead servers or servers which are not in our time zone, this is unacceptable, please assure us that this will be a priority in the very near future.