Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

LiveStream Event #2

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Eszi
11.28.2012 , 12:58 AM | #51
EAWare's livestream, also known as the tutorial on how to talk without saying anything relevant.

Izorii
11.28.2012 , 01:28 AM | #52
Question: Cathar and Alien species. Cathar are meant to be the first legacy / Cartel species. Daniel Erickson said we would see more species before the end of the year. What is the hold up with Cathar is new dialog being recorded to make many of the Imperial Taris quests make sense for a Cathar as well as a number of other quests. Are any other species being considered for the Cartel shop if so what species and when will we see them if not why not?

Question: In 1.6 we will see another warzone. Currently I do not play War Zones due mainly to Expertise the only way to get good PvP equipment is to do PvP. Without good PvP equipment you are at a very big disadvantage in PvP so I dont want to play it. Why have PvP and PvE gear, why only supply PvP gear (other than recruit 1 and recruit 2) with PvP coms and why is there no meaningful world PvP?

Satanski
11.28.2012 , 01:48 AM | #53
When do you intend to implement chat bubbles? Or maybe you dont?

theblaznee
11.28.2012 , 02:43 AM | #54
Any word on expanding your much hyped legacy system? The usability of it across you legacy is pretty much nil, and the system stops opening up rewards soon after level 20 I think it is..
Don't mistake my silence for ignorance, my calmness for acceptance or my kindness for weakness!

Fight hard, die well!

shava
11.28.2012 , 02:54 AM | #55
Cathar? I have an alt slot reserved...
===
/* formerly Ashtara, the only female trandoshan (TKM/scout/sword) on Chilastra */

mitrikzoltan
11.28.2012 , 03:32 AM | #56
While we know the hood toggle is not going to make it in game for a while, are we going o see hood-down jedi robes and armor in the cartel shop this year? Especially the character creation Jedi Knight armor.

ShupFace
11.28.2012 , 03:50 AM | #57
It has been more than four months since Bioware posted threads on the forum soliciting feedback for the various classes. However, despite sixteen pages of overwhelmingly negative feedback about the Sith Sorceror we are yet to receive a response from anyone at Bioware.

My question: Do you intend to continue ignoring the feedback that you asked for or can we expect a response from you at some point in the future?

recsa
11.28.2012 , 04:47 AM | #58
Just 1 easy question:

Dual Spec: When?
A long time from now, in a galaxy far, far away, fanbois will realize they hurt games they love in a way no troll could ever dream of.

Glower
11.28.2012 , 05:07 AM | #59
When you plan to fix Server-side Lags (http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=545658 32 pages with one copy-paste "answer")?

When you start to test all patches before release?
SWTOR goes F2P: http://i.imgur.com/1962X.jpg
A: "Theyd love to do that at some point, but technically very challenging and unlikely to happen in the near future." (c)
PvP FAQ, A: "We have no plans at this time" (c)

MaximusRex
11.28.2012 , 05:11 AM | #60
The Gear Mod System was supposed to be TORs way of allowing us to create our won custom looks for ourselves and out companions. The problem is its not really fully implemented which creates a lot of roadblocks. I get that some of it is worry about people pulling mods out of gear making Artifice and Cyber tech useless, which they kind of are anyhow because you throw cheap mods at everyone all over the place, you could avoid it by not allowing mods that came in the crafted gear to be pulled.

When are you going to open up the slots on all gear, no matter the quality, and open up belts and bracers at all levels, and remove class restrictions from gear so it can be used on companions?