Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

LiveStream Event #2

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Tuskin
11.27.2012 , 05:47 PM | #11
Any idea if and when HK-51 is getting proper gear for lower levels?

thesadplanet
11.27.2012 , 05:53 PM | #12
As of now, there is only 1 active competitive rated team on the entire Shadowlands server, making rated virtually impossible without setting up specific times with other guilds and/or cutting your team in half and forming a 16 man with pugs.

I would appreciate getting a definitive answer on whether or not cross server queueing is even within the realm of possibility at this point, and if it isn't, how you plan on enabling the possibility of ranked pvp for the people who wish to take part, but can't due to issues out of their control.
Ravinder - Infinite Darkness - POT5

Trollokdamus
11.27.2012 , 05:55 PM | #13
Are you planning to introduce more unique looking items, like gear sets and color crystals, which are obtainable by in-game means? Not talking about raiding gear, but something that requiers you to explore the world, do different stuff here and there, complete epic questlines, etc. Or all the new cool stuff is going to belong just to Cartel Market and end-game PvE/PvP activities?
Sorry for my English.

Beyorn
11.27.2012 , 05:59 PM | #14
Any plans to make HK-51 completable for solo/small group players (at a reduced power level)?

I like the idea of a companion that is hard to get and has an epic quest line but I would just like to do it with a small group of friends .

Rayla_Felana
11.27.2012 , 06:03 PM | #15
What is the status on Makeb and story content in general?

iamthehoyden
11.27.2012 , 06:05 PM | #16
When is Makeb likely to arrive?
aren't you a little short for a stormtrooper?
---------------
Fan Fiction: My Name is Solomon Crae The Man in the Box

Lord_Ravenhurst
11.27.2012 , 06:10 PM | #17
How is the super space project thing doing? Does it exist?

ZeroPlus
11.27.2012 , 06:14 PM | #18
Question: Any plans to change the 1 handed weapons that can be acquired from the Cartel Packs into "Main Hand, Offhand" items instead of "Main Hand" only?
If you seek answers, you must always ask questions. - Master Vandar Tokare.

[Suggestion] Add another Blaster Pistol with the "A-300 Heavy Sonic Needler" model = DONE!

Peregrine_Falcon
11.27.2012 , 06:16 PM | #19
Will better class balance be coming with Ancient Hypergates?

How some work on reducing the time spent stunned in PvP?
Paragon City refugee - "We're heroes, it's what we do."

Onymus
11.27.2012 , 06:32 PM | #20
Speed boost for mercs!

I admit I am a merc and am biased. Any plans on opening up more weapon types to classes such as rifles for bounty hunters? At lower levels more and more players are using all custom gear and everyone does at 50. So wouldn't it be a mostly cosmetic change to allow rifles on bounty hunters?