Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

LiveStream Event #2

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Nieosatlio
11.29.2012 , 01:59 PM | #121
1. When will we get the free name changes (for subscribers) that is advertised on the website.

2. Will we ever be able to hide dead/obsolete currency. i absolutely hate having to scroll down over and over to see the pvp currency. And when will that be implemented. New characters i create.. i purposefully do not pickup planet comms bcz of this, and im sure thats not what you guys intended.

3. You want the pvp gear gap to go away. Why not just sell the gear blank and sell the mods on their own. That will save you guys time on itemizing and allow you to focus on creating new armor sets. and let us min/max.

So you start with recruit gear. And you buy and mod your own replacements. I really feel this will be a time saver and the people who grind out the wh then ewh gear wouldnt be so mad when the next step of gear comes out. as you could instantly start upgrading to the new mods (since they would obviously be cheaper then a full piece of gear). As of right now, you grind the gear. then you grind other gear, to pull out those mods to min/max/optimize.
Jedi Covenant - Sun'rise: 55 Assassin, Sun'set: 55 Operative & Sun'burn: 55 Sorc
The Bastion - Sun'down: 55 Sage, Sun'set: 55 Scoundrel, Sun'flare: 55 Shadow, Sun'lights: 51 Guardian,
Sun'sets: 51 Vanguard & Sun'rise: 52 Gunslinger

http://www.swtor.com/r/pf8XWq <- Clicky for a free transfer

Daedricon
11.29.2012 , 02:42 PM | #122
Quote: Originally Posted by CVraden View Post
Will non-subscribers be able to have more than just two character slots per account in the future? Or at least have the option to buy more slots with Cartel Coins?
I would like to know this plus why restrict the number of characters you can make per account? There's 8 servers now instead of 20+ from launch. From what people have been posting on this forum most are dead mainly because you only allow 2 characters per account. Adding more servers won't solve the problem.

And another question, why can't you make a 4th tier of membership between the Preferred Members and Sub Members so the people that bought the game from launch either Collector's Edition or Digital Deluxe have slightly less restrictions. Having paid $60+ for the game and an additional $15 per month for however long doesn't seem fair to have many of features and characters locked out. Bumping them to only Preferred status and putting them in the category of new players that just spend $5 just doesn't feel right to me. People that paid for the game at launch should have the features unlocked that came with the game. For instance the hot bars and the hide headslot both were in the game from the start, why charge for it now?

BouvToTheMax
11.29.2012 , 02:48 PM | #123
What steps is BW doing on the back-end to implement Character Transfers on “Live” servers along with “PTS” servers?
Mandalorian Honor Guard | MHG.JediPortal.com

Vlacke
11.29.2012 , 03:07 PM | #124
6 character slots for preferred players just announced on live stream, also Illum event confirmed for ferbruary/early march.
Telcontar Legacy

LastWizard
11.29.2012 , 03:12 PM | #125
Are there going to be more new classes? And more new races? (besides cathar) And possible new skill trees that way a majority of players doesn't just use one tree? When it comes to classes, are we ever going to see an imperial trooper?

SupremeLegate
11.29.2012 , 03:13 PM | #126
Well I tired to listen in, but the only thing I could hear clearly was interference. Oh well, guess I am SOL.

Aronith
11.29.2012 , 03:13 PM | #127
James Ohlen in an interview said there would be a way in the future where we can play our way, for instance, if you wanted to just level by class quests that would be possible. After having multiple level 50 characters, doing the same non-class quests gets old. The legacy class mission xp boost doesn't really make that possible. Are there plans to still make this possible?

Thanks.

iamthehoyden
11.29.2012 , 03:14 PM | #128
Quote: Originally Posted by SupremeLegate View Post
Well I tired to listen in, but the only thing I could hear clearly was interference. Oh well, guess I am SOL.
Me too, sound all borked up.
aren't you a little short for a stormtrooper?
---------------
Fan Fiction: My Name is Solomon Crae The Man in the Box

jibboo
11.29.2012 , 03:16 PM | #129
par for the course
Zimbra - Assassin

LastWizard
11.29.2012 , 03:17 PM | #130
Also, any improvements for mercs/commando's upcoming in PvP?