Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

LiveStream Event #2

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Lord_of_Mu
11.29.2012 , 05:00 AM | #111
Q: Are you looking at adding phasing tech to help show the progression of the player as they move through the story content on a planet? Eg, Start Taris and see the planet as a ruin, complete several missions and the main base will look more completed.

Q: Any plans to add a day / night cycle to show the progression of time in the world?

Q: When you add chat bubbles, will you be scripting NPCs to walk around and talk to each other and to players near by?

MrToxin
11.29.2012 , 05:27 AM | #112
Lots of great feedback and questions in this topic, but I'd like to add one thing:
A couple of months ago, one of the devs said that they're planning to add mentoring system in SWTOR (a.k.a. down-leveling to the lower level areas you visit) 'at some point in the future', to help friends and keep the content still on level. Any news on that, will it be coming to SWTOR soon?

Caeduz
11.29.2012 , 08:21 AM | #113
A crafting question

Currently Armormech and Synthweaving are probably the only two profession that hasnt got any thing unique to offer as far as end game crafting are concern with the exception of the auments (which are spreadout over a few professions)., and its looking even worst with the Tionese giveaway introducing in 1.6.

I like to know whether there's any plans to rectify this in some way? e.g. new schematics for endgame?

Sithwallker
11.29.2012 , 09:04 AM | #114
Hello Bioware. There are many things I would love added to the game. And many things that have been announced that I can't wait for. (Makeb, Cathar, Chapter 4, etc....) But there is one thing that I always think of that should be added when I play it. And that is multi-player space missions. Any chance of making this a reality in the future? Thank you for your time and great game!!! I love it.

Luckystriked
11.29.2012 , 10:33 AM | #115
When will we get SGRA?

jedimessiah
11.29.2012 , 12:28 PM | #116
Quote: Originally Posted by jprife View Post
When are you guys going to get around to fixing the serious lag issue that have made the game virtually unplayable for many of your subscribers since 1.4?

Please see THIS 6-Star thread for further details:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=545658
I would also like an answer to this question. Since 1.4 ability delay and CTD on loading screens is a major problem for some.

Psirebral
11.29.2012 , 12:29 PM | #117
When will you stop ruining the game? Putting in a clear cash grab Black Market system, punishing those who want to enjoy the game but can't necessarily pay for it, completely destroying class balance for PvP, filling the game with countless bugs after releasing a "bug fix" patch, come out with PvE content that isn't cleared on it's hardest difficulty within 2-3 days of its release, give us server transfers, race changes, faction changes, and finally, tell EA to get lost.

jibboo
11.29.2012 , 12:40 PM | #118
What is in the works for ranked PVP?

Will there ever be a season one?

Is it even possible to move to season one without cross server queues?

Will there be more incentives to queue for ranked warzones?

Is a proper match making system in the works for ranked matchups?

We've had many people and guilds leave this game because ranked isn't even close to what it should be. If you want more subscribers, it is very important that the above issues be addressed and talked about. Remaining silent on them is losing you subscribers on a daily basis.
Zimbra - Assassin

dakisback
11.29.2012 , 01:05 PM | #119
Will you ever Update the Holonet to make it similar to a Wiki (search functions, full time writers for new content (week after it comes out))

It's really annoying this far into 1.5 still not being able to find any information about current content anywhere online or on the forums. I was looking up the new Mount that drops from NiM EC and couldn't find anything.
DakisbackMarkmanship Sniper Dakisbehindyou[AMR]Lethality Operative DakiscatImmortal Juggernaut Dakisaheadofyou Darkness Assassin
<The Revenant>
The Shadowlands

bahdasz
11.29.2012 , 01:17 PM | #120
I'm on board with wanting to know about the ridiculous lag now as well. Especially whether or not you attribute it to grossly overloaded servers... speaking of which are you going to adding more servers back? I mean a week night with a minimum of 3 full instances per planet and 5 or 6 per fleet have got to be taking their toll on your hardware.

This is an issue that should be answered with much priority because many people that stayed on as subscribers are starting to lose patience with it.