Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Padme Robbin the cradle?

UndyingImhotep
12.02.2012 , 11:48 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Slowpokeking View Post
I think they should use some older actors to play Padme, like Kate Beckinsale.
Only if she wears the leather outfit from Underworld.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Gidrea
12.02.2012 , 12:05 PM | #22
It's not the number of years between them that disturbs me, it's seeing a strong woman fall for a whiny baby's butt that bothers me...
Gidrea / Sallah / Amandageddon / Mädison / Sweetpeä / Randava / Lexä - The Harbinger

Shock and Jawa / Population Control - The family you chose, not the one your parents stuck you with! Join us and be a Jawa!

BrianDavion
12.04.2012 , 03:54 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Gidrea View Post
It's not the number of years between them that disturbs me, it's seeing a strong woman fall for a whiny baby's butt that bothers me...
I think it's worth stepping back and LOOKING at her to gain some prespective. Padme was involved in politics since before she hit puberty. and even as a very young lady was pretty important. She'd proably been told she was beautiful yes, but mostly by politicans. who presumably wanted something. Anakin was proably the first man whom she knew valued her totally for her person, and not for the legislation she could or could not get passed

fungihoujo
12.04.2012 , 07:08 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by SNCommand View Post
Am I the only one surprised that people still find it normal if an older guy loves a younger woman, but if an older woman loves a younger man she is suddenly a cougar?
I dunno, seems most people have more problems with older guys being creeps. Better to be called a cougar than a pedophile imo- and if they were reversed with a 14 year old ani getting hot for a 9 year old padme- that's what they'd be called.

Gronkdamage
12.05.2012 , 06:35 AM | #25
Age doesn't really matter once you're both 18+ (or 16 in some states).
I had a signature. It was right - but now it's just a kick in the booty, so there's no need.

pudim
12.06.2012 , 08:59 AM | #26
Nothing wrong with that, my mother was 28 and my father 23 when they met
You either subscribe, or you don't, cartel coins are useless

ZayneDraay
12.06.2012 , 09:55 AM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by Gidrea View Post
You are complaining about Anakin being whiney but doesn't he have the right since he was born a slave and the council would alienate him? Maybe she felt like she could be there to watch over him in his time of need? Besides a whiney baby's butt teenager would be the one to become Darth Vader.
"Those who know me by reputation say I am a creature of the cold darkness, a monster if you will. Now you too shall fear me." - Darth Crios, lord of icy wrath

Jacen_Starsolo
12.06.2012 , 04:23 PM | #28
Considering she was doing her Demi to his Aston, I think it's not as disturbing as their son trying to get with their daughter.

But then again, after Song of Ice and Fire, that's not as unique as I thought. Only difference between Luke and Jaime Lannister is the latter actually got with his sister while the former only wanted to. I guess Luke's force wasn't so strong after all that he had no clue.