Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

How long does it take for an answer?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
How long does it take for an answer?
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

TheBabyEater
11.27.2012 , 02:32 AM | #1
I thought payed customers got faster and better CS respons.

Yesterday I accidently deleted the wrong character on my login, I was suppose to delete my lvl1 warrior but deleted my lvl28 inquisitor instead (they have simular name and look).

I wrote a ticket right after, it's been a day now and still no respons if they can restor my main character!!

Valethar
11.27.2012 , 02:52 AM | #2
Expect to be waiting at least a week.

They've never been fast with ticket responses. F2P just made it worse.
"Due to the massive loss of subscribers in our flagship title, we decided to cancel Blizzcon this year, because frankly, we don't think there's anyone left who would show up."

DeludedAussie
11.27.2012 , 03:10 AM | #3
before F2P i had a couple of Character Restorations, it took around 8 hours. Now, Expect to wait at least 3-4 days.

EDIT: Actually, you are probably better off making another Inquisitor cause you would probably level it faster than the Response you will get

TheBabyEater
11.27.2012 , 03:30 AM | #4
That's BS, I thought as a subscriber you were suppose to get better and paster respons.

Master-A
11.27.2012 , 03:35 AM | #5
Lvl anotehr class intill you get an answer.
The Progenitor

TheBabyEater
11.27.2012 , 06:51 AM | #6
I'm doing that but I want my main back, not really in the mood to regrind him just because CS is slow...

grania
11.27.2012 , 07:26 AM | #7
My ticket has been sitting open for 9 days now. Good luck.
--,-'-{## ##}-'-,--
"Mama, I dies your character, sorree!"

Zamppa
11.27.2012 , 07:48 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by TheBabyEater View Post
I'm doing that but I want my main back, not really in the mood to regrind him just because CS is slow...
Let me remind you that you are in this unfortunate situation because you did not pay attention and deleted the wrong character! Yes yes, CS could be faster with their responses but ultimately it was your mistake that put you into this situation...
"What can you say - I'm a talented individual"
- Revan to Bastila on Taris

TheBabyEater
11.27.2012 , 08:24 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Zamppa View Post
Let me remind you that you are in this unfortunate situation because you did not pay attention and deleted the wrong character! Yes yes, CS could be faster with their responses but ultimately it was your mistake that put you into this situation...
I'm well aware of that, still you'd think that a deleted character would be important.

Cerimon
11.27.2012 , 08:58 AM | #10 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Greetings All,

Currently our response time for support request tickets is not what we would like it to be. As we work through these requests the resolution time will be reduced to the point where we will be able to action new tickets within a more satisfactory timescale. If you have submitted a ticket we ask for your patience until it is processed by our agents and that you submit only one ticket per issue as duplicate requests will induce further delay.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused and thank you for playing Star Wars: The Old Republic

Cerimon | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support