Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Looking for a Guild

SupremeSoviet
11.26.2012 , 09:05 PM | #1
Started playing the game the day it came out. Played for about 2 months before the bugs got to me and I took a break. I recently came back and I'm loving all the fixes they made to the game. Looking for a Guild on the Imperial Side to start with and probably one for the Republic Side as well. I have a Sith Juggernaut and a Republic Trooper.

Thanks for the time

-SS

Tayborn (Imperial)
Braydus (Republic)
"Always burn your bridges behind you... You never know who might be trying to follow."

Alduinsm
11.27.2012 , 01:39 AM | #2
Shin

mlbrogueone
11.27.2012 , 08:10 AM | #3
I've encountered numerous players from MLP Friendship is Magic before and they are good people.

You might also check out our guild, Delusions of Grandeur at www.wehavedelusionsofgrandeur.com

We raid Tuesday and Friday evenings.

We are a laid back guild made up of a good mix of experienced MMOers who have taken an interest in teaching the ropes of the MMO to relative newbies.

We are heavily into PVE raids with a monthly role play City Raid scenario.

Feel free to check out our website and post an application on the forums if you're interested.

There are plenty of good guilds out there, I haven't encountered them all, but some of the ones I've met and had good experiences with are:
MLP Friendship is Magic
Shock and Jawa
3rd Echelon
Top Gun
The Walking Carpets

I'm sure there are more but those are the ones that come to mind right now. You might google their websites and see if there is a guild that has an event schedule that lines up well with your schedule.

dmadrt
11.30.2012 , 08:49 AM | #4
Hey,
Check out Children of Korriban, we are active and raid 3 nights a week.
See our info in my forum signature below.
Recruit http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=666998
Website www.childrenofkorriban.enjin.com
Contact us at childrenofkorriban@gmail.com
Toons: J'Nor - Sith Marauder, J'avicor - Sith Sorcerer, Mistar'J - Powertech

awskiller
12.05.2012 , 06:09 AM | #5
Natures elite is always looking for new talent. message any toon that starts with driven or kilier kilkata kileena the last three are the best choices. http://nelite.sithportal.com/

KarethRiker
12.05.2012 , 12:03 PM | #6
We're pub side and would be interested in talking with you about your trooper. Message me in game or send me a private message here.
Kareth Kalzeth Kairieth Karzeth Karyeth
Kelschuz Staccia Karjeth Karxeth
The Last Centurions - The Harbinger