Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

MDN players on Bastion/Harbinger

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Master Dar'Nala
MDN players on Bastion/Harbinger

AIRCONGO
01.10.2013 , 01:55 AM | #51
Quote: Originally Posted by Stavroz View Post
Myself, Valar, Thrash, Zimas, Mathis, Coral, Fuge and Funky are repub on Bastion.
I have a lvl 50 shadow full Augmented WH and 3 piece Elite WH.

Ppl that i play with on mdn are more then welcome to come join us. I have a guild and we plan on making a rank team.
Bibz roll on repub bro

Population is amazing. Insta pops 24/7 both lowbie and 50+
I'd like to join you guys character is Oddworld on pub side
Gallows / Swolldaddy / Clint Beastwood

ZIMMOZMAN
01.10.2013 , 04:32 AM | #52
Quote: Originally Posted by Antiskeptic View Post
LOLOL. That is all.
Awww do you miss me ?
Mosus you would love this server imagine all the people you could troll instead of the same people over and over again

jumpsuit and mosus please insert troll comments underneath
I FEEL A DISTURBANCE IN THE FORCE

Jumpchan
01.10.2013 , 04:34 AM | #53
you would not understand
Jump
/avoid

Discoteck
01.10.2013 , 06:23 AM | #54
Lmao.

The only decent pvper was Tinkle.
What the **** did you just *********** say about me, you little *****? Iíll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and Iíve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and Iím the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the **** out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my *********** words. You think you can get away with saying that **** to me over the Internet? Think again, ****er. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. Youíre *********** dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and thatís just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable *** off the face of the continent, you little ****. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little ďcleverĒ comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your *********** tongue. But you couldnít, you didnít, and now youíre paying the price, you gosh darn idiot. I will **** fury all over you and you will drown in it. Youíre *********** dead, kiddo.

Sorry to bump a dead thread. I just couldn't resist.

Jumpchan
01.10.2013 , 06:26 AM | #55
Quote: Originally Posted by Discoteck View Post
What the **** did you just *********** say about me, you little *****? Iíll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and Iíve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and Iím the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the **** out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my *********** words. You think you can get away with saying that **** to me over the Internet? Think again, ****er. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. Youíre *********** dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and thatís just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable *** off the face of the continent, you little ****. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little ďcleverĒ comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your *********** tongue. But you couldnít, you didnít, and now youíre paying the price, you gosh darn idiot. I will **** fury all over you and you will drown in it. Youíre *********** dead, kiddo.

Sorry to bump a dead thread. I just couldn't resist.
love you scits
Jump
/avoid

Antiskeptic
01.10.2013 , 06:39 AM | #56
Quote: Originally Posted by ZIMMOZMAN View Post
Awww do you miss me ?
Mosus you would love this server imagine all the people you could troll instead of the same people over and over again

jumpsuit and mosus please insert troll comments underneath
I wasn't trolling you, just highlighting something I found amusing. No need to be cut.

And scits. Lolwut.
//

ZIMMOZMAN
01.10.2013 , 09:56 AM | #57
I wasn't trolling you, just highlighting something I found amusing. No need to be cut.
lol awwwww poor mosus thinks im cut that i dont wanna play with him anymore how sweet.
Gotta love this server forum mosus and his friends watch it 24/7 to disagree with someone

go back peddle into a fire trap lol
I FEEL A DISTURBANCE IN THE FORCE

Antiskeptic
01.10.2013 , 10:22 AM | #58
Quote: Originally Posted by ZIMMOZMAN View Post
lol awwwww poor mosus thinks im cut that i dont wanna play with him anymore how sweet.
Gotta love this server forum mosus and his friends watch it 24/7 to disagree with someone

go back peddle into a fire trap lol
I'm not cut, I just found it amusing that you told Obiray off and then went and did it yourself. Good Job Zimmo.
//

Jumpchan
01.10.2013 , 06:03 PM | #59
stop moey he doesnt understand you are being mean
Jump
/avoid

Obirayy
01.10.2013 , 08:58 PM | #60
I'm not cut, I just found it amusing that you told Obiray off and then went and did it yourself. Good Job Zimmo.
LOL crap he did! Funny thing is that he doesn't even mention it, it's like he just disappeared off the server
Mum: you need to get a life.
Me: but I've already got 10!

<Two Girls One Cup>