Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Server Meet n Greet And Guild Rush

Irrissa
11.26.2012 , 08:18 PM | #1
Just an FYI if you are looking to recruit folks or if you are looking for a guild. How about some one stop "shopping"

Great Games have Great Communities - This is an event to help foster a great server community

This is open to both Imperial and Republic folks. Many guilds lost folks during the transfers and many folks lost Guild as well. Sent out some Representatives for your guild and folks looking for guilds then can talk to different folks and get hooked up with a guild that suits their needs. We can do a one stop shop for folks looking for guild to join.

Post here if your Guild would like to participate - and spread the word. I will list all participating guilds here.

After all if we want to have a great community to continue to enjoy the game we need to start somewhere

This a Monthly Event. We had a great time last month and the previous months and who doesn't love a Party

Location - Silppery Slopes Cantina - Lower Promenade Nar Shadaa
When - 9:00 pm Server Time Friday November 30th (Will plan for the last Friday each month)

Put on your Party clothes and come have some fun

See you all there.

Fell free to contact me in game with any questions.
*Rissa (55 Sorc) * Cielle (55 Merc)* Irrissa (55 Op) Ko'neko (55 Mara)
*Minalde (55 Sage)* Aubrei (55 Scound)* Cleindori (55 Sent) Rosaleen (55 Com)

Irrissa
11.30.2012 , 10:06 AM | #2
A reminder that we are having the Guild Rush tonight. Last month several players found new homes in guilds. We like to see as many guilds as possible turn out to give the players a chance to find one that fits their playstyle.

If you are currently looking for a Guild I do know that there are several guilds that will be turning out that are accepting new players.

So far Guilds planning to attend in November:

Ascensión

Prophecy of the Fatman

PAX REPUBLICA

Exiles of Lowca

I will be there as Representative of Deaths Fist /CorbantisTwoPointoh though we are not currently recruiting.

In the past we have also had

TAW

Revan's Legacy

They may be there as well. Come join us. Its great fun. Dancing and Dueling. Drinking and general Shenanigans will ensue
*Rissa (55 Sorc) * Cielle (55 Merc)* Irrissa (55 Op) Ko'neko (55 Mara)
*Minalde (55 Sage)* Aubrei (55 Scound)* Cleindori (55 Sent) Rosaleen (55 Com)

StoneWillJedi
11.30.2012 , 01:49 PM | #3
Irrissa,

Good afternoon.

I think it is awesome that your guild & the other mentioned guilds are trying to improve the ToR community & increase the server activity. So I will be their tonight as long as work does not keep me longer than usual.