Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Rated Status

thefishdude
11.28.2012 , 09:01 AM | #31
Quote: Originally Posted by Scotland View Post
mickey mouse is a kunt

did you post this to the net???

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=83785
Forum Warrior Apprentice

Scotland
11.28.2012 , 09:04 AM | #32
Quote: Originally Posted by thefishdude View Post
kill that site with fire.
Albą Anaigh
Albå - AlbaGuBra - Albą - Albagł
> Real stars burn out, superstars burn forever. <

The_FLIPmode
11.28.2012 , 10:08 AM | #33
Quote: Originally Posted by Gerbanator View Post
We are trying to get "Is Yņur Father" started up soon. We are missing a PT

-Gerb
So what happened to Gerbanista?
POT5:
Turanor - Juggernaut, Turannor - Marauder, Turanar - Mercenary, Flļppy -Vanguard
Ele'anor - Powertech, Tyrannor - Sorcerer, , Tūranor - Gunslinger, Turanorr - Scoundrel

Gerbanator
11.28.2012 , 10:45 AM | #34
Gerbanista got shelved for a while. It's more fun healing baddies than when a team is full of baddies without a healer. :]

Plus, no one seems to need marauders anymore.

P.S. Don't target Gerbly in wz's... you will have a bad time.
Gerbly Gerb 50 Operative Pot5
Gerbanista Gerb 50 Marauder Pot5

http://i.imgur.com/wq3xT0z.jpg

The_FLIPmode
11.28.2012 , 11:45 AM | #35
Quote: Originally Posted by Gerbanator View Post
Gerbanista got shelved for a while. It's more fun healing baddies than when a team is full of baddies without a healer. :]

Plus, no one seems to need marauders anymore.

P.S. Don't target Gerbly in wz's... you will have a bad time.
Challenge accepted!
POT5:
Turanor - Juggernaut, Turannor - Marauder, Turanar - Mercenary, Flļppy -Vanguard
Ele'anor - Powertech, Tyrannor - Sorcerer, , Tūranor - Gunslinger, Turanorr - Scoundrel

Booshwombat
11.28.2012 , 12:04 PM | #36
<Catalyst> is trying to get back into rateds within the next week or so. We just need a little more depth in a couple DPS slots and we should have a solid, competitive team.

If you're interested in filling in or joining feel free to whisper me in-game.
Wom
<Ubique>

Hywhan
11.29.2012 , 10:47 AM | #37
HT had a good night of rateds lastnight, about 10-1.

Our 1 loss came in a huttball to Crizz, Sinaith, and company. Seemed to be a pug of strong players. They played it really well.

We only had 1 match against a full RSU team in a huttball as well, but they ended up having their op healer dc right at the start, was unfortunate They were still tough to beat 8v7, compliments to them.

gg to every team we played, look forward to doing it again soon. For anyone that's interested, we usually have 2 of our players streaming. Let me know, and I'll pass you the site.

On a side note, Hairyzac seems to think HT runs 3 healers. Sorry to disappoint, we don't.

See you all on the battlefield!
<Hostile Takeover>
twitch.tv/hywhan
Pot5

The_FLIPmode
11.29.2012 , 11:47 AM | #38
I am interested in watching that stream sometime.
POT5:

sirullrich
11.29.2012 , 12:25 PM | #39
Deadweight ran some ranked last night. Wrong team comp because we don't have any op healers atm. Running two sorc healers was rough. We gonna try to run ranked on regular basis as long we find an op healer. Man but it showed how rusty we were in ranked. Thanks for the games HT.

Sinaith
11.29.2012 , 01:12 PM | #40
Quote: Originally Posted by Hywhan View Post
HT had a good night of rateds lastnight, about 10-1.

Our 1 loss came in a huttball to Crizz, Sinaith, and company. Seemed to be a pug of strong players. They played it really well.

We only had 1 match against a full RSU team in a huttball as well, but they ended up having their op healer dc right at the start, was unfortunate They were still tough to beat 8v7, compliments to them.

gg to every team we played, look forward to doing it again soon. For anyone that's interested, we usually have 2 of our players streaming. Let me know, and I'll pass you the site.

On a side note, Hairyzac seems to think HT runs 3 healers. Sorry to disappoint, we don't.

See you all on the battlefield!
I blame everyone else for that NC loss because my *** was stuck being the node **** haha jk gg
<Pkers>
Sinaith | B'utters | Sinafey
Sephas | M'arshmallow | Syn'ne