Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Preferred Status Players Increase in Quickbars

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Preferred Status Players Increase in Quickbars
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Rothie
11.26.2012 , 08:10 PM | #31
Quote: Originally Posted by Odyssean View Post
While i still believe that selling UI elements is absurd and greedy, i have to give credit to the decision makers because this action is on the right track. I hope that they ll do the same to F2Ps and soon, it will benefit the game in the long run.
This good decision might calm the internet negativity a bit but i wonder why ,and after all this feedback against the mentioned restriction, they did this any way? They might have gained some dollars out of it but all this bad publicity created by this surely cost them more that what they gained from.
Again, good call EA/Bioware, only few things are left to do now.
Not a chance, it will, in fact probably make it worse. Since BW/EA made this change, they will assume if they yell even louder or more rabidly they will get even more concessions.
You registered your Pre-Order code on July 21, 2011 and now are registered for the following items:
Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Collector's Edition Pre-Order
AΩE
*** Rattataki, Bounty Hunter***

Master-Nala
11.26.2012 , 08:14 PM | #32
Oh good, maybe that will ease the whining somewhat..... probably not...

BadOrb
11.26.2012 , 09:33 PM | #33
Very good news but a bit late for the other websites unless as someone else pointed out you let them know or we let them know . The credit cap is fine atm as it is obviously testing what people trade with cash and items and yeah good on you BioWare .

Cheers,

BadOrb.
'Ah you think micro transactions are your ally ? The DLC betrays you because it belongs to me , when your home world is monetized , you have my permission to buy'.
"Oh goody. Lord Douchebag McFuzzlebunny can now be related to me if he see's my legacy name and decides he likes it." quote from Selvec 09/06/12

GARhenus
11.26.2012 , 09:38 PM | #34
*kinda stumped about what to do with those 2 extra quickbar unlocks purchased yesterday since i only needed 4 on my other account

also purchased 2 quickbar unlocks on this account in case i hafta switch back to f2p. haven't used them yet but i'm not sure if those can be refunded.... maybe sell them to an f2p player for some in-game credits or ask for a refund

Awsum change though.

revansowns
11.26.2012 , 10:02 PM | #35
Awesome! I think I might switch to F2P now, 4 quickbars is more than enough to play with.
The Darkslayer Legacy
Zhendai - Level 55 Jedi Guardian Valixe - Level 52 Sith Sorcerer Omin'it - Level 52 Sniper Valiantes - Level 50 Commando Thondurr - Level 50 Jedi Shadow Ikorath - Level 50 Sith Marauder Araxxo - Level 13 Powertech Tegldef -Level 36 Scoundrel

Tenceriker
11.26.2012 , 10:15 PM | #36
Now to get this changes for F2Players, and maybe a headslot/unify colors with sprint on the side. One small step forward though, i guess.
Relabeling future patches as Expansions, just like EA Louse said a year ago. Who got the last laugh?

LordArtemis
11.26.2012 , 10:32 PM | #37
Guys....great move.

Although I would have preferred you did this before launch of F2P, this is a fantastic move. I think this will remove the single biggest complaint about the F2P model as I have seen it around the net.

There are others, but this was the big one.

Good job Bioware.

GalacticKegger
11.26.2012 , 10:51 PM | #38
Oustanding!
"I bled protecting The People's right to free speech; thus I reserve the right to make them bleed for abusing it."
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ~ Edmund Burke‎
"There is no instance of a country having benefitted from a prolonged war." ~ Sun Tsu

Sindorin
11.26.2012 , 10:54 PM | #39
Good show, BioWare.

Mâléficent - Sentinel

Sindorin - Assassin

TonyACT
11.26.2012 , 10:55 PM | #40
And where are all the folks calling people entitled brats for asking for this?

Still busy eating humble pie?