Sever Force?

Gruulz

Aye mates! Gruulz here

I just wanted to write this post because there is somehing bugging me out lately about the lore in the game, I am a big fan of Aurbere and his work on this forums reuniting a lot of lore about the Star Wars universe so hopefully he will hear me out on this.

Like my friend Hk would say: Question: If Meetra was supposed to be able to use Sever Force in combat, does that mean that the Jedi Consular(because of the balance tree) is also able to use it? story wise I mean....

Aye mates! Gruulz here

I just wanted to write this post because there is somehing bugging me out lately about the lore in the game, I am a big fan of Aurbere and his work on this forums reuniting a lot of lore about the Star Wars universe so hopefully he will hear me out on this.

Like my friend Hk would say: Question: If Meetra was supposed to be able to use Sever Force in combat, does that mean that the Jedi Consular(because of the balance tree) is also able to use it? story wise I mean....

First, thanks for following my threads!

Now as to the Consular using Sever Force. It is possible, but until the canon abilities of each character are released we don't know. We can assume the Consular can, we can assume he can not. But until the abilities of each class are released, we don't know. Again, it is possible.

If you haven't seen all of my threads, you can check out my index here: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=549272

First, thanks for following my threads!

Now as to the Consular using Sever Force. It is possible, but until the canon abilities of each character are released we don't know. We can assume the Consular can, we can assume he can not. But until the abilities of each class are released, we don't know. Again, it is possible.

If you haven't seen all of my threads, you can check out my index here: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=549272

Ok so we dont know until we get official response, roger that.

Thanks Aurbere, keep the lore threads coming ;)

Edited by Gruulz