Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Pull: How Many Competitive Ranked Teams on your Server

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Pull: How Many Competitive Ranked Teams on your Server

RyanReagan
11.26.2012 , 11:55 AM | #1
Just curious how my server stands up against others.

I think cross-server queues are off the table with the server mergers, so I'm wondering how competitve each server is.

I'll start....

Shadowlands has 1 serious rated team. Other teams pop up here and there, and there are teams that queue to farm each other. But really there is just one team and about 5 teams who say "We'd queue if ____". (insert excuse here).

How about your server?
C.K. <Infinite Darkness> S.N. <Infinite Darkness> K.R. <Infinite Darkness> C.K. <Infinite Darkness>

Sleprock
11.26.2012 , 12:04 PM | #2
Poll...

Technohic
11.26.2012 , 12:07 PM | #3
Maybe he is skeet shooting.

Asunasan
11.26.2012 , 12:21 PM | #4
Harbinger has 5 "major leauge teams" a few more will que here and there, but they aren't competative with the 5. Of the 5 I'd say were down to 3 that are still queing multiple times a week. The other 2 do still que though.

iPvP
11.26.2012 , 12:37 PM | #5
the bastion has alot of competitive teams - Hey im mvp / other siders / dont panic / nothing personal / volition / badcompany / pwn stars / synergy all good.... these are the only guilds i see that are organized and presice, our server had a ton of win traders tho
P h y t z - C a r r i e s
@ Pot5
I Am Legend

livinlife
11.26.2012 , 02:13 PM | #6
Pvp Pacific Server
ranked ?
we have to beg in general chat just to get normal wz's going
wz times are between 6pm till 12pm the other 18 hrs are who can talk the most crap in general chat or a game of hide and seek with the 1 other person who's on the fleet at the time :P
livinsith 55 sorc heals Master D server
nif 55 sage heals Dalborra server
livinsolo 34 scoundrel heals Bastion server
agv 16 commando heals Po5 server

Zeeke
11.26.2012 , 02:47 PM | #7
Jung Ma has 0 now : /

We used to form groups for them but every night would be either no pops or just 1 or 2 games if we were lucky.
Jen'jidai, Jung Ma server
Legend Gaming Website | Join Us!
Sith Lord Kazra Sunreaver | Massassai of Jen'jidai | Officer of PvP

TheronFett
11.26.2012 , 02:59 PM | #8
Ebon Hawk has about 6 who could be competitive. Though there are about 10 who could field teams and be decent.

Kaddie
11.26.2012 , 03:09 PM | #9
I'd say something like 4 or 5 on our little french pvp server (Darth Nihilus).

MiaRB
11.26.2012 , 03:16 PM | #10
probably and avarage of 1-2 teams on each server who legit want competition and real rated play. all others just farm rateds vs fake teams of alts from buddies/sister guilds.

BW will put xserver in eventually. wont change anything really. still will just be a tiny amount of teams playing rateds legit... with the rest sticking to beating up pugs and farming phony teams in rateds.
can't wait for this game to come out!