Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Your typical 4 man WZ Group

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Your typical 4 man WZ Group

Talvathir
11.27.2012 , 06:34 AM | #31
Sage bubblestunner
Vanguard DPS
Combat Medic
Smuggler healer (don't know the name of that class)

Sometime we get the occasional shadow.

On the dark side it's usually just me and a friend (the vanguard), then it's:

Tankasin
PT

MusicRider
11.27.2012 , 07:06 AM | #32
Oh dear, I thought the thread was what do you think is a good premade group and not what you usually do. Well, it all depends on which alt has to do daily or the mood of a player. Commonly there will be 1 knight/warrior (not necessarily hulks), 1 healer of some type and the rest whatever.

CharterMonkKent
11.27.2012 , 08:37 AM | #33
Quote: Originally Posted by Z-ToXiN View Post
Heh that would be funny. Ive entertained the thought of making a Shadow mirror, i could just legacy mail my sin gear whenever I would want to play it seriously.

Also I dont see you Vengeance guys much in WZs... when do you usually play?

In terms of premades... me and two of my friends roll 2 assassins and a sorc healer. Weve got all these clever little strats work out that work so well in regs. The most fun I have in the game is playing with them and just owning it up.
People are usually pvping somewhere between 6-10 central time. And here and there on the weekends. None of us made it for PvP last night though. Well two of us did on our lowbie shadows.

If you're ever up for grouping add Xlk or Znk to your friends list. Those are the two toons I pvp with the most. We can group up.
Wnk & Zlk & Knk & Xlk & Znk & Ynk & Tnk & Qnk & Chart
<Nothing Personal>
+ =