Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Is this class quest any fun?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Is this class quest any fun?

DragonAgeOrgins
11.25.2012 , 07:39 PM | #1
I heard mixed reactions, some saying it's a class about lore and explorer and other people say it was boring. I am finishing virtually every class quest. This class is only one I haven't started. Without spoilers what am I looking for, what am I exciting to see in terms of excitement and what not

_biddan_
11.26.2012 , 11:49 AM | #2
let me just tell you this,you'll save the republic and a derpload of jedi,also you'll feel like the only competent jedi in the whole order togheter with the jedi knight.
Tomb of Freedon Nadd

Caesar Legacy
Legacy lvl 50

ZoeTuah
11.26.2012 , 02:14 PM | #3
It certainly has a sense of mystery to it, but personally I didn't feel it was very fulfilling.

GARhenus
11.26.2012 , 08:26 PM | #4
you do some sort of healing hadouken pose. heheh

DragonAgeOrgins
11.26.2012 , 11:13 PM | #5
That is not very encouraging words considering after this I would have completed every class there is in TOR. I keep hearing the twisted reviews. I read an old post how a guy was level 48 wondering if the story would ever pick up. I'm tempted to spend Cartel Coins unlocking the legacy perks.

But if it's not worth it, why try it.

GARhenus
11.27.2012 , 01:30 AM | #6
dude, Hadouken.

thatPERSON
11.27.2012 , 02:41 AM | #7
the only reason this story is "bad" is that some other stories are better. i do have to agree i felt like i was the only competent jedi in the game. you are also considered a hero for doing other things than killing a guy and going "derp im a hero!"

i went through the story 100% light side. i have heard that the story is a little better if you go dark side. i also think that the end of chapter 3 makes up for the slow parts in the story, but thats my opinion...

DragonAgeOrgins
11.27.2012 , 07:59 AM | #8
It's quite sad so many people who have played it share a common low exceptions for it. I guess I'll have to try for myself. I was hoping it'd be really good considering how good the other story's are. I just expected a bit more.

MusicRider
11.27.2012 , 08:11 AM | #9
My personal opinion. If you pass through chap 1 which is long and boring, although it does have an element of agatha cristie, then chap 2 (diplomat) is good and chap 3 plain awesome. In a nutshell your mission as a consular if you accept it is to save and protect the Jedi order. This message will self-destruct in 5 seconds. Good luck.

Meranos
11.27.2012 , 10:00 AM | #10
I agree with the guy above me. I didn't really care for Chapter 1 (it felt really tedious, to be honest), but things picked up in Chapter 2 and began to get pretty exciting. I haven't had a chance to dive into Chapter 3 yet, but it has potential.