Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Poor customer service

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

11.27.2012 , 12:19 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by symke View Post
Cerimon was just messing with your mind. He/she/it knows that there is almost no way that you would get the help you need. Via phone or online. There are only 2 or 3 people in their CS department and there is only 1 guy (with serious rheumatism and hearing issues) working the phone line.
So ... getting help from EAware is almost like making an ice cube in the middle of the desert. Only theoretically possible.
this is false i once had forgotten an answer and got through after 20 mins. fact is since f2p they have had alot of tickets/calls so unfortunatly u jsut have to wait. ur not more of a priority than anyone else is. i have always had very decent communications with cs weather via in game tickets or on the phone and have always been helpful for my situtation. ok now i have a ticket for 1-2 days with no answer but i just got to wait my turn like everyone else.

moaning and insulting biowares CS here will not help your case coz if i was one of the CS agents and reading this id be less inclined to help you because of the insults as they do not help one bit. jsut deal with it keep trying and wait ur turn like everyone else with problems. and to the op no people iddnt leave this game coz of cs most left coz of bad pvp bugs broken open world pvp and lack of ranked warzones going on amongst others. but jsut be patiant and wait like everyone else
Voyseiri - 50 vanguard, Zi'Kino - 50 sentinal, Nosrionel - 50 gunslinger, Libieso - 50 shadow, Llorak - 50 powertech, Mibanax 50 - Sorc, Reiqui - 50 Juggernaut and a few lowbies