Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Dreadtooth and his loot table

beanseh
11.25.2012 , 05:11 PM | #1
our raiding group is only 8 man large and we are having trouble finding a compentent other 8 men to group up with to do 3 and 4 stacks to get more masks. as such ive been wondering what dreadtooth actually drops at 5+ stacks and weather its actually worth getting is it just more black hole stuff or does he drop any intereting items I heard rumour that he drops some sort of neckless can this be confermed?

Krewel
11.25.2012 , 06:43 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by beanseh View Post
our raiding group is only 8 man large and we are having trouble finding a compentent other 8 men to group up with to do 3 and 4 stacks to get more masks. as such ive been wondering what dreadtooth actually drops at 5+ stacks and weather its actually worth getting is it just more black hole stuff or does he drop any intereting items I heard rumour that he drops some sort of neckless can this be confermed?
I'd like to know this too, we're 8 man guild and it's nearly impossible to get a stable 16 man group going on our server.

DarkhorseForLife
11.26.2012 , 09:22 AM | #3
At 4 stacks he drops the helm and a couple pieces of black hole gear. Couldn't tell you at 5 or 6 stacks since we haven't put much effort in here (we're focused on 16m NiM).
Moxboss, Founder of now defunct <Memories of Xendor> on POT5
Darkhorse, Shadowcolt, Blacksteed, Duskfilly
Dimstallion, Shadepony, Luridfoal, Murkgelding
Check out MoX Parser! Real time raid meters and parsing!