Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

An in-depth look at: Kreia

Aurbere
11.26.2012 , 12:24 PM | #41
Quote: Originally Posted by Beniboybling View Post
That would be awesome, but apparently their in a relationship, lol.
Hey, hell hath no fury like Kreia.
Added Chapter 66 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

Beniboybling
11.26.2012 , 12:26 PM | #42
Quote: Originally Posted by Aurbere View Post
Hey, hell hath no fury like Kreia.
A woman scorned + Kreia = Oh my.

MasterMe
11.26.2012 , 12:32 PM | #43
It is possible. Evidence points to it. If it is, I would like to know why she is back.

*Snap* That it! She's the key to beating the Emperor! Maybe... I think so.
I'm afraid I don't know what this "Entity" is. Could someone enlighten me?

Beniboybling
11.26.2012 , 12:38 PM | #44
Quote: Originally Posted by MasterMe View Post
I'm afraid I don't know what this "Entity" is. Could someone enlighten me?
Sith Warrior minor spoilers:
Spoiler

Heres a video of her: go from 1:45 to about 2:50 to get the gist. More major spoilers however.

BlznSmri
11.26.2012 , 12:42 PM | #45
Spoiler

Heres a video of her: go from 1:45 to about 2:50 to get the gist. More major spoilers however.

Yup, sounds like Kreia. I never liked Kreia's personality (my Exile, while lightside, didn't appreciate being talked down to) but I feel she was an amazing character and had seriously some of the beset dialogues.

Off-topic: It's a shame that you can't get both the Deciple and Handmaiden at the same time without mods/ glitches. I've never talked to the Deciple because I haven't been able to sit through a Fem playthrough.
APOSTATES
Website | Recruitment | About Us
Jokerseven - Shadow | Ce'lia - Sentinel
Sentinel PvE Basics/ Marauder PvE Basics

Beniboybling
11.26.2012 , 12:49 PM | #46
Quote: Originally Posted by BlznSmri View Post
Yup, sounds like Kreia. I never liked Kreia's personality (my Exile, while lightside, didn't appreciate being talked down to) but I feel she was an amazing character and had seriously some of the beset dialogues.

Off-topic: It's a shame that you can't get both the Deciple and Handmaiden at the same time without mods/ glitches. I've never talked to the Deciple because I haven't been able to sit through a Fem playthrough.
The Disciple isn't that great, your not missing out. lol. He does say some interesting stuff about Arren Kae however which fits in with Kreia.

Speaking of which, you guys might want to give this a watch - Who is Kreia? - ties in all the Arren Kae-Kreia references nicely.

MasterMe
11.26.2012 , 12:55 PM | #47
Spoiler

Ah - that certainly could ber her. Interesting.

Beniboybling
11.26.2012 , 01:03 PM | #48
Quote: Originally Posted by MasterMe View Post
Ah - that certainly could ber her. Interesting.
Few problems however:

1. It doesn't really look like her. But hey, Bastila doesn't look like Bastila and BioWare seem to enjoy copping out on characters by giving them pre-generated looks. She's old, grey hair, neck thing sort of - in their eyes it will do. (yes I am bashing you BioWare)

2. According to Vowrawan "she is as old as the Force. She is the dark side itself" - he could be exaggerating here but neither of these statements are true.

3. Apparently she was waiting for 'her love the Emperor' - when this romance happened I cannot say. :P

Reedek
11.26.2012 , 01:23 PM | #49
Arren Kae? I don't know. Kae was a Jedi that fought in the Mandalorian Wars with Revan. Her and Kreia have similarities in their backstory. The similarities are definitely there, but, if we are referring to them being the same person, I can't comment or speculate. There is one glaring flaw in this comparison: Kae fought in the War, but Kreia did not (so she says ). For now though, we can say that they were both Jedi Historians and were both exiled for teaching Revan.
Kreia did fight in the Mandalorian Wars. She did state to the Exile (If you look at the restored content mod, though we don't know if those lines were voided on purpose) that she was the one who made her exiled. I think this may have been cut on purpose though, since it ended up to be Atris being the main focus of removing her from the order. Even though this could have been the case that she was telling the truth there, I think it is unlikely (plus she could have been talking of the figure 'Darth Traya' a.k.a. Atris or Kreia)

Backups to why she fought in the Mandalorians Wars:
1. As others have said the Jedi Masters said she died on Malachor and she acknowledges she was there.
2. She was one of the people who rediscovered the Malachor Academy (though probably after Revan/Malak fell)

Also, she never said that she didn't fight with Revan in the Mandalorian Wars. I think the OP was thinking of the endgame where she says she didn't follow him. She meant that she didn't follow him to the Unknown Regions.

As a side note, I personally believe she is Arren Kae. I think it makes plenty of sense in terms of the hints that were spread out throughout the game, much like other hints that could be related to events to come.

Aurbere
11.26.2012 , 01:33 PM | #50
2. According to Vowrawan "she is as old as the Force. She is the dark side itself" - he could be exaggerating here but neither of these statements are true.
I'd say that he is exaggerating. Either that or the Entity told him that. Perhaps it is Abeloth? Probably not lol.

We could see the return of Darth Traya. Could be interesting.
Added Chapter 66 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus