Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[Armortech] Noob question about credit drain

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
[Armortech] Noob question about credit drain

USAFNut
11.28.2012 , 07:54 AM | #11
Thanks everyone for the great ideas, I decided to get Slicing, Underworld Trading, and Archaeology based on what I saw on the GTN and so far the mats I get at level 1 I have been able to sell very well (I think the credits coming in are good anyway lol). I haven't started selling my level 2 ones yet. The level 1 sold for anywhere from 3k for stack of 10, 6k for stack of 20 and some stacks of 20 as high as 10k. So through level 20 I have made around 135k which so far is plenty for me to work with for anything I need. Hopefully I can continue selling like this, if so when I send my companions on missions I shouldn't have a credit problem.

POPsi
11.28.2012 , 08:29 AM | #12
for leveling I decided to go with mission skills only, took UWT, diplomacy and treasure hunting, made some good money out of selling the lower tier mats. Last tier is not so good because people only run these missions at 50 to get the purple mats, and try to sell the rest on GTN in packs of 100 sometimes (I usually and up ditching a couple hundred of these useless mats to the guild bank because can't sell them on GTN). So I switched to crafting afterwards.