Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Ranked Warzones, when would be the ideal time to run Ranked?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Jung Ma
Ranked Warzones, when would be the ideal time to run Ranked?

Zekiirah
12.01.2012 , 09:58 PM | #31
I'd really like to see more Ranked Warzones but I admit, like Anetheia, I can be very picky =/ (Good to see you back! Same with Anim, talked to you the other day though.) Plus.. every time I've gone into a RWZ, I tend to always DC. Anyone else have this issue? I literally enter and all of a sudden BOOM. Welcome to your desktop! It stresses me out beyond belief, it truly does.

RoH is not currently doing RWZs on a regular basis, either. I run with random groups and unfortunately tend to find my stress levels elevated afterward x) I also got trounced repeatedly by CE Sentinels and Vanguards in my recent excursion into a RWZ.

Lol Maybe once whatever the DC issue is resolved I'll be more willing to attempt RWZs on a more regular basis. At this point all I can really do is restart my computer and pray that the 4-5 DCs I'm getting every day don't occur at the really wrong times.
Zek-anlai Zekoyah, Elite Warlord & Healing Sage to Jung Ma.

Karthus
12.04.2012 , 07:14 PM | #32
We're queued.
Gutek Legacy - Ebon Hawk

SithLordSix
12.04.2012 , 09:33 PM | #33
Lol credit shot has to be the most butt hurt guild. They deny losses and that they were even on a team with a loss. Heck thy even quit their guild over it. Funny stuff Les. Reque ha

The fact is there are great players in guilds that cant field and eight man team and when they que, the opposing team singles them out because the other seven players are utter garbage. A few weeks of topping the charts on dps and damage in/ deaths you will quickly find something better to do than letting a premade have four guys jump you with heals, while your teammates run around and hide.

The competition could be great but the good players are soo spread out between seemingly pve only guilds and pvp pretenders that ranked ques are nonexistent. The only thing left to do is reroll and wait for transfers.
Love to see some coordination and a pvp summit or something. But as it stands there are a few good pvprs and they won't field a team together because their egos get in the way.
The pubs and the imperials should just get on here and rank the top twenty best players of each class. Post em up.
And have ranked matches between these players to increase their standing.
If you don't like not being in the top twenty que up and show off .
And to all the self proclaimed ******es who constantly throw around foolish statements, that they are the best, or their ranking is great, or that their record is 34-1 beat that, yaadaa yaadaa . Que up and show someone that you can pvp and not just troll chat.

jobn
12.04.2012 , 09:56 PM | #34
Getting queue dodged again /sigh
Idris Wells
Credit Shot

Dancally
12.05.2012 , 12:33 AM | #35
Quote: Originally Posted by SithLordSix View Post
Lol credit shot has to be the most butt hurt guild. They deny losses and that they were even on a team with a loss. Heck thy even quit their guild over it. Funny stuff Les. Reque ha
Huh? You think im in Credit shot? if your going to talk trash you should get your facts straight. Or, are you just looking for a reason to talk trash b/c I called the imps out for win trading. Anyways CE is willing to queue up whenever. See you on Thursday if your actually going to queue up.
Leq
Faction: Republic
-Cookies & Wookies-

yooohoo
12.05.2012 , 08:54 AM | #36
I have no problem with playing Credit Shot or anyone else. Lets just play
Immortal (member)
Suluu lvl 50 Sentinel
Guarnere lvl 50 Sage
Skilet lvl 50 Scoundrel

Karthus
12.05.2012 , 07:13 PM | #37
Sorry we missed you guys. We're queuing again on Thursday - wanna start at 8 PM EST (We got a lot of people that can't stay up real late). Anyone else think they can make it?
Gutek Legacy - Ebon Hawk

SithLordSix
12.05.2012 , 10:49 PM | #38
Les you gave them props for requeing, scroll up before you troll.

Dancally
12.05.2012 , 10:53 PM | #39
Or you could leave me out of your trolling.
Leq
Faction: Republic
-Cookies & Wookies-

SithLordSix
12.05.2012 , 11:00 PM | #40
Stating fact. Members of credit shot left their guild just this week over butthurtedness. And your licking their boots.
So when I talk about the state of pvp and the guilds who are queuing and requeing, read and memorize it son.
Take your bootlicking troll butt to someone else's post.