Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

How is Empire on this server?

RefugeASSASSIN
12.10.2012 , 12:23 PM | #61
Well this weekend I ended up PVP'ing again with my only guildy that still PVP's and I must say it wasnt as bad as I thought. I did notice some incredibly bad imperial players, in one match in particular we played a pub that had a couple of the LD50 guys and some others, this was my first experience with them and it was on Novare Coast. I stealthed over to the far side, was able to steal back that cap point and basically hold it off by myself. Then the one guy who kept coming over basically gave up and I was left there by myself for probably 60% of the map. Then we had 3 different people who came over to this unchallenged node and just hung out there. At that point I left and went to harass the healers on the node closest to our base. I really only was in combat for about 25% of the map. We lost with them having 100%, but the thing that really drove me crazy was I had 175K damage in the limited time I did have combat and literally out DPS'ed my entire team combined. The next highest person had 75K damage and everyone else was much much lower then that. As a DPS you may not kill anyone especially if they have good healers with them and are geared, but how in the hell can you NOT break 100k damage, regardless of gear or who your going against? That just blew my mind.
Keefan Noonan
Darkness Tankasin
Jedi Covenant

Utopii
12.10.2012 , 01:53 PM | #62
Quote: Originally Posted by Krozis View Post
Just this weekend me and a guildy had this experience with you guys, and the guildy half jokingly asked me 'Why are they like this?' I have no idea, I said... just ignore them.
Ok, this made me laugh a little. lol
LD50
Lethal Dose Fifty - GM
Recruitment | Apply | Roster
www.ld-fifty.com

Krozis
12.10.2012 , 02:01 PM | #63
Quote:
Hello Naxom, my name is Krayshawn nice to meet, you I am still in lowbie because i rerolled when i got back, I am excited to be fighting some good sports when i get to 50!
Hi Krayshawn. It will be nice to have some enthusiasm at 50 PVP.... if I'm still on this toon? Who knows.

Quote: Originally Posted by Utopii View Post
Ok, this made me laugh a little. lol
I guess in hindsight it is funny. I should tell the whole story for context but basically me and Gil got curbstomped pretty good in a Civil War. We tried our best (hence 'try hards' we keep hearing) and we decided to go to mid to say 'Good game guys'. We just got trolled.... lol

No big deal. Just kinda funny.
̿̿'̿̿\̵͇̿̿\= Formerly from a big guild that is now hundreds of tiny guilds. =/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿
Krozis \ Vintego \ Vint

dego-harmonium
12.10.2012 , 02:37 PM | #64
Im pretty cool with most trash talk, its usually good natured for the most part :P, Nataly's trash got old tho cant say i miss her nonsense, havent seen her in a while. With Watchmen back now its going to be even rougher imp side so at some point imps gotta get together :P
Arterial <Lethal Dose Fifty>
JC

Bombbud
12.10.2012 , 03:14 PM | #65
Quote: Originally Posted by donthedondon View Post
Naxom i thought i seen you with a different guild tag then virtous honor :/ and i can't speak for all my guildies but we all try to have a never fire first attitude when it comes to talking crap. We all have respect for gilgamesh so it falls down to the rest of your guildies ,your assassins and operatives (i won't mention any names) don't follow your respectful moto.
Well you must be talking about me cause we really dont have many assassins but i dont type fast enough to talk ****.
Wanna get high?