Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

How is Empire on this server?

Krayshawn
12.04.2012 , 02:51 PM | #41
Quote: Originally Posted by Draank View Post
An uncensored guild tag would look good on you babygirl.
un-scen-sored, hmm? it just doesn't really roll of the tounge
The Krayshawn Legacy:
Krayshawn - Vanguard El'Diablo - 29/12/0 Jug
Mufasa, GM : <Hakuna Matata> - Jedi Covenant

dego-harmonium
12.04.2012 , 03:14 PM | #42
Quote: Originally Posted by TalonKorr View Post
Speaking from a CO perspective, the initial server transfers vastly diluted the pool of talent for Imperial PvPers. I was solo queued the majority of my way to valor rank 95 back in July and relied on general competence to see me through to winning. The remainder of the people I was playing with disappeared overnight it seemed like and I was left with nobody to queue with even if I wanted it. I was on a particularly bad streak for a number of days when I loaded into a Civil War. After the initial back and forth at the start of the match, a sniper named Sarapalin (server xfer) set up shop on snow and got the rest of the imperial team to quit. The score is 580 to 570 and we control one node and he's got everyone to quit. I spent the rest of that Civil War being 6v1'd at whatever point I attempted to ninja, all the while Sarapalin is spewing **** talk about how bad Imp side is. Considering he was the trash that was dragging the quota down it pissed me off. After that I realized the only thing I had to look forward to on Imp side was more of this. Nobody wanted me over here, the vast majority of my friends were gone, I knew more people pub side and I'd been told to reroll to LD50 since February, wasn't much of a hard choice. I got **** for a while, being called a traitor and so forth, but there wasn't anything for me to be a traitor to.

Anybody seen Sarapalin around anymore? I used to farm him if I saw him in WZs. Wait for him from the spawn and just gank over and over again until he left. His legacy name is Ragemaster if anyone's seen him, apparently he changed his Sniper's name.

Yeah Sarahpalin is now Pavlichenko, i didnt pvp with him much as Flak's experience was pretty much the same as mine with him ive heard he is still around.

IDK the make up of Unsensored but I would imagine if you took them, THU and a few guys from US it would create a pretty large populated solid Imp pvp guild if they ever made some sort of a merge, would never happen :P but would be cool if it did, and gave Imps one guild to look to for PvP.
Arterial <Lethal Dose Fifty>
JC

SuarezCarrol
12.04.2012 , 04:31 PM | #43
Quote: Originally Posted by dego-harmonium View Post

IDK the make up of Unsensored but I would imagine if you took them, THU and a few guys from US it would create a pretty large populated solid Imp pvp guild if they ever made some sort of a merge, would never happen :P but would be cool if it did, and gave Imps one guild to look to for PvP.
I don't think thats what people on Imp side want though. I don't speak for the entire Uncensored guild, but in my opinion, the more pvp guilds there are, the better. We sit in the ranked queue on several nights without anyone to play. If all the best PVPers are in 1 guild, who's going to be the competition? I, for one, like the idea of several smaller guilds. I do wish THU and US would queue up more often though.
{} Klinsmann {} Agger {} Hyppia {}

UNCENSORED

SuarezCarrol
12.04.2012 , 04:34 PM | #44
Oh, and the world PVP on Tatooine last night was awesome for anyone that was there. Hope you REP guys thought that was as much fun as we did.
{} Klinsmann {} Agger {} Hyppia {}

UNCENSORED

Bronaimeth
12.04.2012 , 07:13 PM | #45
Who is US?

Jadenn
12.05.2012 , 12:31 AM | #46
I solo Q alot so I usually go into a match expecting to lose, but playing to win.
Jaiden Sniper
Yuenglings Maurader
Asian'Jaiden Assassin
Beer Thirty On Jedi Covenant

Krozis
12.05.2012 , 07:41 AM | #47
Quote: Originally Posted by Jadenn View Post
I solo Q alot so I usually go into a match expecting to lose, but playing to win.
I fired up the powertech last night with the same idea in mind. Got annihilated by the same ol' premades. I begged with my team to focus something... anything, a healer, a DPS, a light stand, anything.

Lost a fistfull, watched a guildie leave a match (which is always impressive!), I think I'm just about finished for a while.
̿̿'̿̿\̵͇̿̿\= Formerly from a big guild that is now hundreds of tiny guilds. =/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿
Krozis \ Vintego \ Vint

dego-harmonium
12.05.2012 , 09:33 AM | #48
Hopefully the pubs ive been playing in lowbie flood the 50 bracket :P, i think me and reaver went 9/10 last night most games were not even close, i think it will tighten up a bit when 1.6 hits there will be less 15khp casuals running around, who knows.. :P
Arterial <Lethal Dose Fifty>
JC

RefugeASSASSIN
12.05.2012 , 10:58 AM | #49
Thats part of the problem, I dont even need to gear up as of right now and I still have no desire to log in and PVP. The potential aggravation from incompetent Imp's far outweighs losing in general to well organized teams.

A few weeks ago when I started out again in a pub we were playing Civil war, and I did what I do every single match, stealth to the side that is distance wise farthest from the Imp spawn. I asked for 1 person to join me and set out towards the node. After 1v2'ing 2 people by myself, I was finally over ran when the first person I killed came back after respawning and finished me off. If Meanwhile we had east and everyone was literally fighting a stalemate in the middle. If I had ONE guy to help with that node like I asked that match woudl have been entirely different. I was able to ninja it later but got no help and immediately lost it. Once the 3rd wave of attackers swarmed the middle and lost the rest just went east and comm camped the only point we had. Now ive seen that pre and post merge but it still doesnt change the fact that its beyond frustrating when no one pays attention to the chat and further fails to use any common sense.

Add to that the frustration of being put on a Imp team that has a premade group part of it as well, you often find that they only worry about what they are saying to each other in vent or TS and also pay no attention to the chat boxes, ive been paired with good Imp premades against good Pub premades and we lost because you couldnt get the premade to help you in certain spots because of that very reason so it goes both ways. That actually happened several times pre-merge but im sure it still happens now as well, I just havent PVP'ed enough to see it.
Keefan Noonan
Darkness Tankasin
Jedi Covenant

johnnyreece
12.05.2012 , 11:56 AM | #50
Quote: Originally Posted by Jadenn View Post
So I'm not the only one!

Believe it or not, only played 2 matches on my main last night; won both. Didn't face any premades, though. As far as guild consolidation, I don't think VM would be keen on that (I know we weren't mentioned; just throwing it out there). However, until we get our ranked team up and running, I'd be willing to run with anyone who wants a bubble-stunnin' DPS sorc.
Neldiahr, Sith Sorcerer Gibsenne, Imperial Operative
Neldienne, Powertech Smash'Kitteh, Meowauder