Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Padme, innocent as they protray her?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
Padme, innocent as they protray her?

Slowpokeking
12.02.2012 , 02:25 PM | #31
Quote: Originally Posted by Nataph View Post
Doesnt make her a good person either.

We all see Anakins reasons making it appear he had a right to do what he did instead of finding her and placing them in custody.. I know that sounds stupid but hey, he is a jedi.
What about the sand people? Maybe Shmi was on their land taking their berries and was trying to speak to her before she went all, "My son is a jedi and he is going to whoop you!" so they freaked out and placed her in bondages until the Sand People police showed up. Then Ani finds her and kills them? :P

I just think there are always two sides of a story and we only get one, however, the Sand People do infact have a history and I agree with such. But Ani's eventual demise shows his past at the tuskan hut was very much part of it.
And with that... Qui Gon talks to yoda in the spiritual realm and he heard qui yell at ani but never talked about even when he told mace about it. Talk about loose ends. And qui gon never bothered to tell yoda."oh hey.. i saw little ani go cyclone on the sand peeps. Just so you kno."
So Satele Shan is not a good person either?

Even good people will do bad thing sometimes.

Canino
12.02.2012 , 03:05 PM | #32
Quote: Originally Posted by Slowpokeking View Post
No, he just wanted to commit genocide on everyone who has Sith ancestry.
And the Sith want to commit mass genocide to anyone with Jedi ancestry or blood. If you want to see bad, you see bad, and vice versa. It's not like the Republic is a saint either. They kill people in war. It happens.
STATEMENT: I'm just a simple assassin...I mean bodyguard, master. You have nothing to fear.
---------

Slowpokeking
12.02.2012 , 03:10 PM | #33
Quote: Originally Posted by Canino View Post
And the Sith want to commit mass genocide to anyone with Jedi ancestry or blood. If you want to see bad, you see bad, and vice versa. It's not like the Republic is a saint either. They kill people in war. It happens.
No, most of the Sith won't kill Jedi if they surrender and embrace the Dark Side.