Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Guilds and RP?

xNYROx
11.25.2012 , 08:22 AM | #1
Why are there almost ZERO active RP guilds here? It is an RP server....Anyways I was just wondering why the pop for the server seems to be off a little.

DuelRich
11.25.2012 , 05:07 PM | #2
They are out there, but they don't really advertise and try to keep in mostly out of the way places. Also, most of them are small. There aren't really any mega-RP guilds from what I've seen.
Lot ~ ε◚◚◚◚◚{▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀) ~ Doomed Lemming

xNYROx
11.25.2012 , 08:29 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by DuelRich View Post
They are out there, but they don't really advertise and try to keep in mostly out of the way places. Also, most of them are small. There aren't really any mega-RP guilds from what I've seen.
Mostly would like a mixture of RP/Progression

DuelRich
11.26.2012 , 03:02 AM | #4
Most of the major progression guild have at least a few token RPers. Check the progression thread for more details on the different groups.
Lot ~ ε◚◚◚◚◚{▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀) ~ Doomed Lemming

NastyButler
11.27.2012 , 11:21 AM | #5
Smuggler's Coalition, Moire, Fera Intus, 16th Legion, Jedi Custorian.

That's five RP guilds I can think of off the top of my head. Most of them don't use the forums much here on the swtor.com for RPing. We use http://begerencolony.org for RPing.

Cerealkillerw
12.02.2012 , 03:45 PM | #6
I am the leader of the Totenkopf Elite, we are an RP guild are fairly new, and looking for new people.

siegeshot
12.02.2012 , 07:36 PM | #7
We RP we just keep it quiet in between farming for black hole coms to beef up our RP gear and make the heroic 4-mans easier. We're looking for folks too.
Guild: Cute Pink Banthas / Gravity Kills
Youtube.com/swtorPaladin
Begeren Colony. RP-PVE.
Original beta group: Squadron 367

NastyButler
12.03.2012 , 12:43 PM | #8
Over this weekend, I was in the general channel on fleet Rep side directing large numbers of players to RP guilds. And all the ones I was directing are ones that I know RP openly and actively. The cantina on fleet almost always has one or two RPers hanging around and I know in the evenings it grows very quick.

Devinia-Hex
12.10.2012 , 01:52 PM | #9
Just for RP in general I think Republic would have a lot more widespread RP as most of the movies and books relate to large groups of Rebels and Jedis while normally two Sith. I have not seen an Imperial Navy RP guild yet which I would think would be fun. I did see Tusken Brawler in his full Tusken Raider outfit he even had his companion in one which was cool. Things like that are in the game to basically go anyway you would like it's just up to the players to make guilds and RP those groups of Star Wars characters.

Also another idea is with a lot of the new cartel armors certain groups of republic troopers can create there own color specific armors. I really like the level 40 PVP helmets as they look closest to the phase 1 clones. Making up color specfic squads would be something nice to see with ranks and different armors based on ranks. I don't get over to my republic characters much these days but I do have an alt Trooper/Jedi Knight I've begun to level to see the stories so I may see more of the roleplaying there. From the Imperial Side I rarely see much is anything but I'm in Warzones most of my time or at the Fleet.
Dashara Bergen Colony Devinia Hex The Bastion