Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Powertech leveling spec

sweenx
08.13.2012 , 07:43 AM | #21
I am currently level 39 and almost 40 and I've been leveling Shield Tech since level 15. It has been very fun and once i got jet charge at level 30 it is always so fun to jump to other people and interrupt their heals. I never really lost much health in fights with Mako but when i got Torian I decided to start using him because it seems so much easier to gear him ( I use my old armor with new mods and armoring).
“When I left you, I was but the learner, now I am the master.”

Greymayne
08.13.2012 , 11:17 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by sweenx View Post
I am currently level 39 and almost 40 and I've been leveling Shield Tech since level 15. It has been very fun and once i got jet charge at level 30 it is always so fun to jump to other people and interrupt their heals. I never really lost much health in fights with Mako but when i got Torian I decided to start using him because it seems so much easier to gear him ( I use my old armor with new mods and armoring).
I leveled shield tech from lvl10 on . Leveleing as a tank It may have taken me a little longer to kill something, but my surviebility was great (mako on heals), and now at 48 I know what every one of my tanking abilites are and pretty much know how and when to use my CD's.