Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Sentinel and Marauder PVP Dalborra Records - post 1.5 only

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Dalborra
Sentinel and Marauder PVP Dalborra Records - post 1.5 only

MrRuck
11.27.2012 , 11:57 PM | #41
@ Mosh: Most of the damage boost comes from Single Saber Mastery & Sundering Armor.
Quote: Originally Posted by Timbohh View Post
I also have this issue. I -THINK- it started with 1.4?

LOL! I remember this game... we got in and /facepalm with 5 healers 1 tank and 2 dps haha. Was entertaining to say the least. A big GG to BW and their team building code :P
I've had it at-least since 1.3 hence why I didn't take the screenshot of that match. >.<
Lycaeon
< Samurai Pizza Cats >
R.I.P. Dalborra Server

Mosh_Mosh_Mosh
11.28.2012 , 01:08 AM | #42
Quote: Originally Posted by MrRuck View Post
@ Mosh: Most of the damage boost comes from Single Saber Mastery & Sundering Armor.

I've had it at-least since 1.3 hence why I didn't take the screenshot of that match. >.<
Yeah you're right, forgot about single saber mastery for 6% more dmg to force. As for sundering, anyone dumb enough to let you get 5 stacks of singer armor on them for 20% armor reduction needs to die anyway. 20% armor reduction on an average player is about 4% more dmg taken. Like unsaid though, no way in hell that **** is happening. I'll give you the 6% though on saber mastery and another 2% our specd into 6% Str boost and let's say 2 stacks of Sunder armor for another 1% extra dmg. All in all jugs will hit 6-10% harder than a sentinel/Rauder depending on how they specd points and what rebuffs the target had.

Still means marauders/sentinels win with the 15% dmg buff

Unless of course you have a jug/guard that say "hey, this guy has 0 expertise, would you mind using your 15% dmg boost to group so i can break a record?" that **** ain't happenin

Just cuz your class has a 3 minute CD on the skill doesn't make it ok to push out jugs/guards

But I don't care anyway, I don't want to be on this **** and im not posting on here cuz I want to be. If I cared I would've made my own thread for jugs/guards.

I'd rather see vengeance/vigilance players doing 500k+ wzs since 99% of your dmg is single target

HolyFrogx
12.05.2012 , 05:02 PM | #43
Quote: Originally Posted by _Gamblor_ View Post
No probs. BTW I'm changing spec to suit every WZ now - its mostly carnage unless I'm with people I don't recognise.
For me, I'm realising group makeup and map are less of a factor than the opposition. A few times now I have respecced after my first death after assessing who the enemy is. Running Ataru against an organised blind bubble team is, likely to result in a respec mid game.

Unless of course I have a direct intention make a nuisance of myself and go east from the start in Novare, or Snow in Civil which dictates spec.
Frogalicious - Gimp Sentinel
Holy Frog - G'imperial Sorc

justintong
12.06.2012 , 10:29 AM | #44
got a 7212 dmg smash today lol.

BazjamB
12.06.2012 , 03:17 PM | #45
Quote: Originally Posted by justintong View Post
Got an 8.2k master strike couple days just gotta go searching for the screenshot . (I got a lot of screenshots that I don't need).
▀azjam - Sentinel // Aangelo - Vanguard // ─nge - Shadow // Angedude - Mercenary //
Angelo - Operative

HolyFrogx
12.06.2012 , 08:14 PM | #46
Quote: Originally Posted by BazjamB View Post
Got an 8.2k master strike couple days just gotta go searching for the screenshot . (I got a lot of screenshots that I don't need).
What? the final hit or the total?
Frogalicious - Gimp Sentinel
Holy Frog - G'imperial Sorc

BazjamB
12.06.2012 , 09:14 PM | #47
Quote: Originally Posted by HolyFrogx View Post
What? the final hit or the total?
The final hit did the 8.2k hit the guy from 20k hp to dead.
▀azjam - Sentinel // Aangelo - Vanguard // ─nge - Shadow // Angedude - Mercenary //
Angelo - Operative

BattleGracefully
12.06.2012 , 10:29 PM | #48
Quote: Originally Posted by BazjamB View Post
The final hit did the 8.2k hit the guy from 20k hp to dead.
i bet he thought he could soak that dmg then was like WHAT THE ****!!
Keiga - Guardian
Licani - Sentinel
Millianna - Vanguard

BattleGracefully
12.06.2012 , 10:29 PM | #49
Quote: Originally Posted by justintong View Post
i was in that game, wasn't it on a PvE geared dude?
Keiga - Guardian
Licani - Sentinel
Millianna - Vanguard

BazjamB
12.06.2012 , 10:49 PM | #50
i found the screenshot of me doing a 8.2k master strike http://i50.tinypic.com/2lmoqoj.jpg
Angelo - Operative