Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

I'm Broke

Loryk
12.13.2012 , 05:00 PM | #21
I'm a fairly fresh 50 and have 1.5+ million creds. Do some dailies as they're like 7k - 11k for not much work. Also, GTN things like scavenged materials. If you collect enough, you can get massive amounts of credits.

SW:TOR On Mac OS X 
Bootcamp Tutorial/thread!

Norke
12.13.2012 , 11:13 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Selvec View Post
It honestly depends on your servers economy, which is why I have a bone to pick with Biowares pricing scheme, which seems to be based off the old fatman and its high pop economy.

See, servers with less players, like Gav Daragon on Oceania for example, have a poorer economy. Example, 750,000 on Gav Daragon is a LOT of money, and not easily gained. Simply because the market lacks Sellers and Customers to feed the money through. So for something like the legacy items which can cost in the millions, it's damned near impossible to earn the money easily, and you generally don't want to drop a cool million on something that is just a show off item.
I don't think it matters what server you're on, the fact that you have to grind out legacy level 20 and spend almost a mil credits to get cool, exclusive looking deal is kind of silly in my opinion. Your dues should have been paid already when you hit legacy 20.
Norke - Level 50 Sith Juggernaut
Give me Kel Dors or give me death!

LeonarthDark
12.18.2012 , 05:44 PM | #23
I got 50k from an operation and i got one piece of loot, it took an hour to get a random group but, i would KILL for your money right now and i have barely 30k with a 50 and two 20s

Khevar
12.18.2012 , 06:52 PM | #24
I was always short on money until my leveling experience with Scavenging / Slicing / Underworld Trading.

Gather scavenging mats and slicing boxes in the wild, run UT missions at every opportunity.

Then sell everything on the GTN. At level 45 with over 1 million.

I would recommend using some of the profits to get your companions to level 8000 affection. It costs about 100k worth of level 1 and level 2 gifts. This increases their crit chance by +4% for the UT missions.

bahdasz
12.20.2012 , 11:29 AM | #25
I really don't see why this is a big deal. I have 4 lvl 50's and I doubt I ever have more than about 300k between them at any one time. If I need money for something I just do a dailies until I have enough for what I want and then I'm good. Money is easy to get, and rarely needed after you hit 50. I'd shutter to think of what you think you need that you can't aford, tbh.

Another way to make money... do mid-level heroics and sell the items you get on the GTN... cha-ching. I do the heroics sometimes just for fun and sell the stuff at a lower price than everyone else just to help out leveling players, it's nothing to make 100-200K of the GTN with loot from just a few heroics.

AshlaBoga
12.20.2012 , 12:27 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by DaWaffle View Post
You have 570,000 credits... And you consider yourself broke? I'd kill for that many credits.
Whenever I'm under 800k I consider myself broke. Currently I've got 1,800k (1.8M) and after I finish my crafts and GTN them I'll probably have 2.5M by the end of today. It's all a matter of playstyle.
Typhojem Legacy, Jung Ma server
VICIOUS
Lord of Corruption