Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Shadowlands Dreadtooth 4 stack Downed


LordMalic's Avatar


LordMalic
11.24.2012 , 10:39 PM | #1
X-Raided has downed Dreadtooth with 4 stacks on Imperial side. Believe to be Server First.

http://files.enjin.com.s3.amazonaws....1353817748.jpg
X-RAIDED
Dravyn Ganderin Serpitina
SHADOWLANDS

Krewel's Avatar


Krewel
11.25.2012 , 04:17 AM | #2
He still drops black hole at 4 stacks?

SeiferMaster's Avatar


SeiferMaster
11.25.2012 , 09:41 AM | #3
Yes, but he drops 2 pieces instead of one, same for the masks. He also drops a black hole comm.

Ansalem's Avatar


Ansalem
11.25.2012 , 11:40 AM | #4
welcome to the club. DnT downed 4 stack hours after the patch launched on Prophecy of the Five. Think MOX has killed him as high as 6 stacks...he currently sits at 7 stacks on our server.

ExarKunxx's Avatar


ExarKunxx
11.25.2012 , 11:44 AM | #5
Now begins the mask farming until we can tackle him 5-6 stacks,

Ansalem's Avatar


Ansalem
11.25.2012 , 11:59 AM | #6
it's pretty surprising but once you reach 5 stack he is pretty much max buffed...6 stack only adds 100k more hps and 7 stack another 100-150k hps. He still hits for the same too.

AshlaBoga's Avatar


AshlaBoga
11.25.2012 , 04:19 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Ansalem View Post
it's pretty surprising but once you reach 5 stack he is pretty much max buffed...6 stack only adds 100k more hps and 7 stack another 100-150k hps. He still hits for the same too.
Quick question: we just killed him at 3 stacks last week and were wondering if we need to have the mask equipped (ugh, more MK-6 kits and mods swaps) or if it will protect us from his +5 stack via being in our inventory.

Also, stacks 5-7 are the same except for a couple hundred hps? This makes me
Typhojem Legacy, Jung Ma server
VICIOUS
Lord of Corruption

tahoeWolverine's Avatar


tahoeWolverine
11.25.2012 , 05:55 PM | #8
What makes people think that the mask is required for the fight? Has anyone done testing and discovered that you take less damage?
DrGordon - Chosen - Prophecy of the Five

Ruskaeth's Avatar


Ruskaeth
11.26.2012 , 01:49 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by AshlaBoga View Post
Quick question: we just killed him at 3 stacks last week and were wondering if we need to have the mask equipped (ugh, more MK-6 kits and mods swaps) or if it will protect us from his +5 stack via being in our inventory.

Also, stacks 5-7 are the same except for a couple hundred hps? This makes me
You need to wear the mask. Worn mask gives you a visible buff against effects from 5 stacks forward.

Would like to know what 5 and 6 stacks drops are though. Dulfy? Anyone?

Arahakust's Avatar


Arahakust
11.26.2012 , 03:36 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Ruskaeth View Post
You need to wear the mask. Worn mask gives you a visible buff against effects from 5 stacks forward.

Would like to know what 5 and 6 stacks drops are though. Dulfy? Anyone?
This we can confirm to not be true. Nothing in our logs registered Dread Touch and people wearing the mask took just as much damage as those that did not.

Some sort of amulet was datamined and believed to drop off 5+ stacks. While it's uses are unknown, we speculate that it will be used for some sort of optional 16-man only boss in NiM TFB when it launches (secret cave). Once again, this is all speculation so nothing is set in stone, but currently it does not look like there is any benefit to wearing it for current content.
-=Memories of Xendor=-

youtube.com/memoriesofxendor