Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Dear Bioware, Can Muraders and Juggs get buffed next patch?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Dear Bioware, Can Muraders and Juggs get buffed next patch?

11.25.2012 , 12:03 AM | #11
Smash/Sweep needs to stun as well so that warriors and knights can provide the control that sorcerers/sages and operatives/scoundrels bring. Oh and nerf those inquisitors/consulars/agents/smugglers/trooper/hunters. My Marauder can just barely kill everyone in range when I leap/smash.

Great post OP!

11.25.2012 , 12:05 AM | #12
If anything buff vigilance guardians!

Double our Plasma brand ability, reduce the dot to 9 seconds and double that damage too!

11.25.2012 , 12:07 AM | #13
Would be much appreciated, would like to see an 11k crit

It's a crime really, buff NOW!

11.25.2012 , 12:27 AM | #14
Why can't marauders use guns? Every other class has range, we should get have has range to. If super OP class like mercs which always kill me cuz tracer missile so OP cant be stopped ever.

Should I should get range too cuz I marauder, and, as melee class I should have ranged. I think if we could use more range like 40m or something on all attacks we would have more fun- and if other class complain lol they can l2p it'd be balanced for us they'd just have to get good and counter like we always have to. omg we should also get a stealth, sorcs get one and they can use lightning which is super OP like palpatine- and even those melee sniper class that have the healing can stealth which is totally stupid cuz it doesn't break stealth when they heal I see it all the time in matches.

I am a marauder. I am very good one too no scrub 2400 rating in 5v5 queues for ten years in WoW in a row but I can never kill anyone in TOR pvp cuz we are so broken we need a buff huge now or everyone will quit the game if you don't do what is best for the players that are marauders like me.

11.25.2012 , 01:12 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Dovahbrah View Post
i lol'd
Da'ny - Attomm - Dan'y - Fogel
The Original Stormborn Commando Representative
The King of Bads

11.25.2012 , 04:53 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by purpleshizam View Post
in a rock, paper, scissors system i demand to be dynamite and blow things up or i'm going to unsub. Also we missed the operative nerf last patch
lol :d
SWTOR goes F2P:; Dec 2016, livestream: "RNG is exciting"
A: "They’d love to do that at some point, but technically very challenging and unlikely to happen in the near future." (c)
PvP FAQ, A: "We have no plans at this time" (c)

11.25.2012 , 05:39 AM | #17
I'm killing commandos with 3 stikes, i want to with ONE!

11.25.2012 , 06:15 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Dovahbrah View Post
omg xD
Whaaaaambulance at your service

11.29.2012 , 11:26 PM | #19
Oh ya, can you also nerf Mercs and Commandos next patch? They do waaaaaay to much DPS.

11.29.2012 , 11:28 PM | #20
Why don't we just nerf operatives?
The Shadowlands
Warlord Syndra - 65 Sith Juggernaut
Elite Warlord Christine - 65 Jedi Sentinel