Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

hacks are out of control

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
hacks are out of control

Psirebral
11.28.2012 , 09:36 AM | #41
Quote: Originally Posted by OldRepublicRevan View Post
Person who beats you - Hacker

Person you beat -Scrub

You - fail troll.
I wasn't trolling but I appreciate you getting your panties in a bunch.

At least the guy above me gets it.

Quinlynn
11.28.2012 , 10:09 AM | #42
Quote: Originally Posted by criminalheretic View Post
YEAH! And <Full Resolve> and <Goof Troop> and <The Agency> and <COVENANT> and <Ascendancy> and especially <Deadweight> oh wait...

Or maybe you should post this in server specific forums, or not at all...

Only hacks I've ever "seen" is lag switches, and you know, it could just be actual lag...
I agree since about late summer the number of speed hackers / other stuff has been near non-existent.

I agree that lag switching seems to be the most prevalent atm.

Yes it could be regular lag, however always seems strange that the lag can occur when it benefits the other team at just the right moments.

Quinlynn
11.28.2012 , 10:10 AM | #43
Quote: Originally Posted by OldRepublicRevan View Post
Person who beats you - Hacker

Person you beat -Scrub

You - fail troll.
Everyone guilty as charged

LOL

Arlanon
11.28.2012 , 10:22 AM | #44
There was a guy at launch on Crevasse City, a Merc I think, could could run across the warzone in like 3 seconds. He was easy to kill IF you could catch him, but that was the tricky part. PITA in Huttball! He disappeared about a week afterwards.

One time I got a Voidstar stealth capper at a door I was fighting 8 feet away from. Now I'm paranoid to ever be more than 2 feet away from it.

The other night in Huttball, my teammate had the ball, and got friendly pulled by a Sorc on our team. When that happened, the enemy Jug standing next to him somehow stole the ball from him. I was literally right there, saw it happen right in front of me. Not sure it might have been some sort of glitch or what.

Those are pretty much the only notable things I've seen. Certainly not an epidemic.

Fuzztastical
11.28.2012 , 10:40 AM | #45
Quote: Originally Posted by VLAHD View Post
I know this has been said a million times!!!!!
guess its time for all of us to start hacking to make it fair again.
I <3 these topics. I still get accused of hacking every few days. It's always some random guy who doesn't understand how he lost a warzone. I try to hug it out and talk about the tactics that were used but it doesn't seem to help.

OP, I'm not trying to be mean or anything, but I have a sinking suspicion that even if you did use a hack you'd still lose in warzones.. and then what would you do?

Arlanon
11.28.2012 , 10:42 AM | #46
Quote: Originally Posted by Fuzztastical
I <3 these topics. I still get accused of hacking every few days. It's always some random guy who doesn't understand how he lost a warzone. I try to hug it out and talk about the tactics that were used but it doesn't seem to help.
There hasn't been a day this past week where I haven't been asked how I or someone else magically regained all their HP during a fight. My reply is always the same: Which class? Their reply is also the same: Guardian/Jug

Well, that settles that.

DarthOvertone
11.28.2012 , 11:38 AM | #47
Quote: Originally Posted by Scotland View Post
roflmao!! +Rep
War Hero Alphabolt - Garbage S1 & S2-Champion Van | The Bastion
Conqueror Alphazen - Shadow | Battlemaster Alphawood - Guardian | War Hero Alphanoob - PT
Jung Ma | Conqueror Alphabond - Sniper | Conqueror Alphamaul - Marauder | Battlemaster Alphafett - Mercenary
SWTOR 3.0: All Hail Maintenance Mode PvP!!

RazielHex
11.28.2012 , 03:51 PM | #48
Quote: Originally Posted by Scotland View Post
He's not losing health.

You suck.

Scotland
11.28.2012 , 03:52 PM | #49
Quote: Originally Posted by RazielHex View Post
He's not losing health.

You suck.
Good call sir, good call.
Albā Anaigh
Albå - AlbaGuBra - Albā - Albagų
> Real stars burn out, superstars burn forever. <

Lexlo
11.28.2012 , 04:03 PM | #50
I've seen about 4 different hacks in my total time playing this game. Those players were perma-banned not too long after they were reported. Ironically, they all said this game was bad on their friends' forum accounts. Guess a game where you cheat to win = good.

That said, what exactly is happening that makes you think they are cheating?
Prophecy of the Five
<WAR>|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:| |:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|<LTW>
Twitch.TV