Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

hacks are out of control

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
hacks are out of control

Nokecity
11.27.2012 , 02:40 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by criminalheretic View Post
YEAH! And <Full Resolve> and <Goof Troop> and <The Agency> and <COVENANT> and <Ascendancy> and especially <Deadweight> oh wait...

Or maybe you should post this in server specific forums, or not at all...

Only hacks I've ever "seen" is lag switches, and you know, it could just be actual lag...
Agreed

Individual
11.27.2012 , 03:19 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by VLAHD View Post
I know this has been said a million times!!!!!

1. Break up the ques and put the premades in were they are supposed to be...in the raided...dont give me that crap about long premade que times...if all the premades were where they are supposed to be, the ques would be shorter.

2. When are you going to install a warden program to catch the hacks? they are out of control....we haxs cookies and yes are out of control on the harbringer...if you arent smart enough to make it on your own, buy the royalties from WoW and get it moving pls.

You are hemoraging your subing players...pvp is still dieing...hackers never get perma banned...guess its time for all of us to start hacking to make it fair again.
Do you have any proof because I don't see any? All the people on here complaining about hacks, yet they can't even show a video or a screenshot of some sort.

This guy probably gets beat down all the time on his server. Furthermore, he probably doesn't understand the mechanics of the game. Here is some advice.... Get your own premade and open up to people. It's an MMO. It's ment to be played with others. If you want to play by yourself, go buy elder scolls or something. Most importantly, L2P the game.

LIfe isn't fair, some of the people you game with are going to be better than you. Accept that, and you'll never be upset about playing an online game again.

Aragost
11.27.2012 , 03:46 AM | #23
On ToFN I've noticed maybe 3? people using speedhacks in the last week, but on the otherhand thats 3people in a week, of roughly 15+ warzones a day, so not that many really but still more than before.
Fréd - Supersinofdoom
Lolà - Powertechofdoom
Saciela - Supersorcofdoom

Pvtcarnage
11.27.2012 , 10:57 AM | #24
This is just a troll post, nobody is dumb enough to think rated was meant for any and all premades. And of course he has not posted here since.
"Equality is a perversion of the natural order!…It binds the strong to the weak. They [the weak] become anchors that drag the exceptional down to mediocrity. Individuals destined and deserving of greatness have it denied them.
-Darth Bane

ViridianVex
11.27.2012 , 11:49 AM | #25
It's always funny to see people who confuse class mechanics with hacking. I've been accused of hacking for using cover and root to stop a marauder from charging me on my op. On the same day a commando claimed I was using "cd hacks" because I knocked him down, stunned him, then rooted him and interrupted his cast. Apparently "there's no way to have that many stuns." I have seen bugs in wzs, ie much to her surprise, my lady spawned on the wrong side of a door in VS.. Also, I've fallen into the ground in huttball. Of course, lag does funny things sometimes, and in some cases could be speed switching.. but from what I've seen, people who think hacking is rampant are likely either paranoid or don't have a basic understanding of other classes. That said, I'm not saying it never happens.

DrewFromPhilly
11.27.2012 , 12:35 PM | #26
With all the bugs, lag, and glitches in this game even if I did see another player do something strange (founder, and haven't so far) my first thought wouldn't be hacks...

Kahndraga
11.27.2012 , 12:45 PM | #27
I do have a question, In a Civil war map last night i went to go right,(from the pub side), and block or cap the right node. Now after gettting to the ground and as i was turning the corner and got view of the node there was an inquisitor just getting to the node and started to click. I am a combat spec sent, I used transcendance and every other time they have been about halfway, by the time i get into view of the node. I know that imps have a closer advantage to that side just like we have the advantage on the other side. But I have never seen them on the node so quick. Any suggestions on if it was a minor speed hack. Now keep in mind it was only him at the node. Even with trance., and the speed boost sorcs have, could they get there that fast?
-Warlord Kahndraga MacTavish-
-Major Llamatoe MacTavish-

TheGame
11.27.2012 , 01:34 PM | #28
I know this has been said a million times!!!!!

1. Break up the ques and put the premades in were they are supposed to be...in the raided...dont give me that crap about long premade que times...if all the premades were where they are supposed to be, the ques would be shorter.

2. When are you going to install a warden program to catch the hacks? they are out of control....we haxs cookies and yes are out of control on the harbringer...if you arent smart enough to make it on your own, buy the royalties from WoW and get it moving pls.

You are hemoraging your subing players...pvp is still dieing...hackers never get perma banned...guess its time for all of us to start hacking to make it fair again.
It is so cute when morons attempt to seem intelligent by calling someone else dumb.

Bronaimeth
11.27.2012 , 01:42 PM | #29
We have a jugg on our server who uses channel hatred while people beat on him.

DarthOvertone
11.27.2012 , 02:28 PM | #30
hackers never get perma banned
You have video evidence of this hacking? And you sent said evidence to BW?

I have seen the Speed Hack three times, but that was just before and after 1.4. Haven't seen it since. In fact, many of the sites with information on hacks state that many of the hacks were squashed sometime mid-1.4.

I have witnessed stealth caps on Voidstar, but that's not a hack. It's an exploit that BW can't seem to fix for some reason, and it's not really easy to accomplish anyway.
Alphanoob, Alpha-zen (among others) - Garbage S1 Champion
Ebon Hawk | Harbinger
SWTOR 4.3: It was good while it lasted. Thanks BW