Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Merc pvp ep 4

darthnish
11.24.2012 , 02:14 PM | #1
hello beautiful people of dalborra, my new merc vid is out thought id let you know,

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=561385

its in that thread, whats that? a thread within a thread? no i just want you guys to read that thread and the link is in there too, thank you good sirs <3

-Holmes
11.24.2012 , 04:57 PM | #2
To hell with merc dps! It was the scoundrel heals vid that I learned from.
Rollin'dirty - Ridin'dirty
The Omgwtfbbqhax Legacy

BattleGracefully
11.24.2012 , 06:01 PM | #3
through out that whole video i was like please don't have me in lolsweeps, please don't have me in lolsweeps, then it got to the end and i was like **** YES I WASN'T IN IT.

anyways another good watch, i demand more, maybe next one a dirty fighting scoundrel?
Keiga - Guardian
Licani - Sentinel
Millianna - Vanguard

darthnish
11.24.2012 , 11:32 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by BattleGracefully View Post
through out that whole video i was like please don't have me in lolsweeps, please don't have me in lolsweeps, then it got to the end and i was like **** YES I WASN'T IN IT.

anyways another good watch, i demand more, maybe next one a dirty fighting scoundrel?
dw i have the footage im not going to delete it , ill just keep it around for er negotiation purposes , and also lol DF scoundrel sounds like an excellent idea

BattleGracefully
11.25.2012 , 12:52 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by darthnish View Post
dw i have the footage im not going to delete it , ill just keep it around for er negotiation purposes , and also lol DF scoundrel sounds like an excellent idea
gosh darn it i knew you were recording that game, i just knew it
Keiga - Guardian
Licani - Sentinel
Millianna - Vanguard

aVmuse
11.25.2012 , 01:39 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by BattleGracefully View Post

Oh **** we were both sweeps

BattleGracefully
11.25.2012 , 01:57 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by aVmuse View Post
Oh **** we were both sweeps
The shame of it, it's like being a dirty ****** on a scummy corner
Keiga - Guardian
Licani - Sentinel
Millianna - Vanguard