Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

A thank you thread and a Merc pvp [video]

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
A thank you thread and a Merc pvp [video]

darthnish
11.24.2012 , 01:46 PM | #1
Hey guys,

First of its time for the next installment of my pyrotech Merc pvp video which can be found here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sY4mAzChCLQ

DISCLAIMER : This is not a I AM AWESOME AT PVP, its more for viewer enjoyment

And now id like to thank the swtor community so much for all your feedback and support, it has made me a better gamer and person, all the feedback has helped me get better at my class and make better videos and ive even started making tutorial vids to help out people as well, its my way of giving back to you guys.

Thank you for your words of encouragement, there were times when i was making my guides and id be like **** this and then id read a few comments and inbox messages that would give me the confidence to go on, im a very shy person irl and talking for a commentary vid made me really nervous ^^;

From the bottom of my heart thank you <3

Special mentions:

Ayarina : for making me an amazing anime drawing for my youtube channel: http://i705.photobucket.com/albums/w...nish-sq-02.png she mentioned it took 2 days to do that cause she wasn't at her pc and had to do it over a tablet, major props to you girl !

GARhenus: the man i owe everything to, his criticism , is the driving force behind everything ive done, ( i have actually compiled all our correspondence in a notepad file and i read it everytime i make a new video)

Asukaa : That epic commando who inspired me to pvp on my merc, you;re my hero <3

AND all my youtube subscribers, you guys rock, thank you for your comments and support, ill continue to make more content for you guys to enjoy.

AND for the rest of you reading this, thank you for taking the time to read this thread i hope you enjoy the video and if you like what you see, subscribe!

darthnish
11.24.2012 , 06:55 PM | #2
lol even if no one cares , i still love you guys

TrueNovaZero
11.25.2012 , 01:16 AM | #3
Disliked because I'm a rep player.

... naaaah. Dude I'm grateful because I always loved playing my commando and for a long time they were underpowered as hell. Still are, I mean the nerf after nerf and yet even still the vanguard could do everything the commando could in assault... and yet in the end it always required a lot of skill to play well; both to deal out the hurt and just staying alive. Here, have a medal. Cookie. Same thing!

darthnish
11.25.2012 , 08:40 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by TrueNovaZero View Post
Disliked because I'm a rep player.

... naaaah. Dude I'm grateful because I always loved playing my commando and for a long time they were underpowered as hell. Still are, I mean the nerf after nerf and yet even still the vanguard could do everything the commando could in assault... and yet in the end it always required a lot of skill to play well; both to deal out the hurt and just staying alive. Here, have a medal. Cookie. Same thing!
haha cheers bro ^^