Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Hidden Agenda Reboot (IC)

icecreampants
11.25.2012 , 11:48 PM | #61
Chrigel picked up on what Corruck had been saying to the bartender but decided to stay still keeping an eye on how the Zabrak would react.

The bartender nodded happily. The more people you get out of his way the better.

ColonelWolf
11.25.2012 , 11:55 PM | #62
Edited: 3:16, 11/28/12

Wolf watched as the older man, the older brother by the looks and smell, knock out the younger one and started to drag him away. "Kids these days." He mumbled to himself referring to both of them. He almost chuckled again at the though of the younger one thinking he would kill him. Wolf shook his head at the stupidity as he sheathed his sword and continued on, hopefully someone will find the body, it wasn't his problem. A dead senator is a dead senator, and he never did like senators much.. He looked back at the direction of the two, thinking how lucky the boy was when his brother arrived in time to stop him, which saved his life, Wolf doesn't take kindly to haveing blasters pointed at him and would have killed the kid within seconds. He turned toward the direction of his room and began walking, not bothering to fallow the two brothers. He had other things to worry about, like the female Chiss secretary and the supposedly female Jedi he encountered back at the restaurant. At last he had something interesting to do.
"Command is more than just another skill. You can't train a person to make command decisions in split seconds and live with the consequences. They have to learn that for themselves. If they fail to see that, good people die. And they still have to live with that." ~ Colonel Jaime Wolf

meanken
11.25.2012 , 11:57 PM | #63
"Thank you, my people, thank you!" Harris was finishing up his speach, and walked down the podium, seeing Zero almost in tears "Whats wrong?"

"I....I....I don't do well in large groups of people......I....' she broke down into tears, all an act of course to gain sympthy points with harris. he put his arm around her

"Now, now, we are going back inside now, it will be alright." he led her back inside the tower, passing by one guy carrying another who looked knocked out. he thought nothing of it, and continued on his way

MdLogan
11.26.2012 , 12:06 AM | #64
Corruck walked over to the Zabrak, talking out right. Mam I request that you leave the bar far the time being, for your own safety. I can explain in a bit, however I suggest that you get out quickly.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

legolegion
11.26.2012 , 12:22 AM | #65
Sabrina reteried back to her room, to study the colonel file more. She had an idea what she was up against know, and know need to plan how she was going to make the colonel no more. It would have to be a subtle attack, other wise the empire would be indicated, and she would be austrosized for it.

Bird_of_Thunder
11.26.2012 , 12:37 AM | #66
Kaddo dragged his brother to a cantina after passing two people (one of who was comforting the other, who looked vaguely familiar) and took an empty table. Khaso was coming around at that time, and Kaddo was going to make him pay for blowing this particular mission. Do you have any idea what you just blew? Any idea at all? Kaddo accused. Khaso seemed drowsy, but responded anyway. Something clearly important the younger one replied. Kaddo wacked his brother's head, causing the younger one to yelp. Damn right it was important! The job was to guard that senator, and you let the Talz beat you to her because you needed a drink! Then you try to kill a Republic general. Now do you know why we were assigned to guard the senator? Kaddo finally finished. Because that's what our employer said to- he was stopped when Kaddo hit him again. This was an inside job, and you let the Talz beat you to it! the older one said in a hushed voice, careful to not let anyone know of their now-obsolete job.
Lord Ravvok
Annihilation Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

terrorfistjab
11.26.2012 , 12:47 AM | #67
Quote:
"Thank you, my people, thank you!"]
The voice of the senator buzzed over the holoprojector as Stannis walked through the busy archways of Coruscant, his robe flowing with the wind of the fast traffic wizzing all around him. He could have taken a taxi ride or even rode his speeder to the bar Chrigel is known to frequent, a most curious past time for a Jedi, but Stannis preferred to walk among the citizens of the Republic, absorb their culture, observe their morale.

Finally, he arrived at the rather shady looking establisment, a curious past time for a Jedi indeed. As he entered he could already see the rather large and seemingly in an ill temper Togorian sitting at the bar downing a few shots. Stannis walked over to Chrigel and took a seat beside him, while offering the simple introduction of, "Greetings stranger, I heard you just got back from another successful assignment."

Bird_of_Thunder
11.26.2012 , 12:59 AM | #68
Khaso had left, fed up with Kaddo, leaving the older hunter to his thoughts. He noted the Jedi that walked in, the Jedi she sat next to, the Miralian and the Zabrak talking, and the patrons of the bar. The four he pointed out seemed fairly dangerous, and Kaddo began running a systems check, as well as charging up his blaster, in case a fight broke out. Kaddo finished charging his gun, and began checking his vibroknife, mainky to make sure the extensions were working when they were activated. When he finished, he stowed his weapons, and waited
Lord Ravvok
Annihilation Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

icecreampants
11.26.2012 , 03:58 PM | #69
Yeah what about it? Chrigel said downing another drink keeping an eye on what was happening between the Zabrak and Mirialan.

The Zabrak turned to Corrcuk her eyes looking him over. Now why would I want to listen to a stranger like you? Is someone after me again? Who are you? she said in a soft fear filled voice.

ColonelWolf
11.26.2012 , 05:20 PM | #70
Wolf finally mad it back to his assigned rooms in the senate tower. He inspected the door to make sure no one tampered with it. Satisfied, he unlocked the door and went in. After closing the door, the first thing he did was to check the terminal too see if it found anything. Unfortunately, someone in Imperial intelligence took noticed and almost fried it. He did manage to save the hard drive and plugged it into a back up terminal, and looked through the information he had collected, there wasn't much. He read through the life story of the female Chiss and her husband, not knowing it was a planted identity, but he did find the address to where their House is by cross referencing the information with he republic database. Shutting down the terminal and picking up his datapad and weapons, he left to go check out their house, hopefully without drawing attention.
"Command is more than just another skill. You can't train a person to make command decisions in split seconds and live with the consequences. They have to learn that for themselves. If they fail to see that, good people die. And they still have to live with that." ~ Colonel Jaime Wolf