Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Hidden Agenda Reboot (IC)

MdLogan
12.11.2012 , 10:06 PM | #261
Well I am sure that while we wait, our little Jedi friend can alleviate us of all her humor by telling to us now. He didn't sit down, he was instead thinking through what way he could collect the information on who the man was.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

icecreampants
12.11.2012 , 10:24 PM | #262
Corin walked across the room bobbing her head mocking Corruck the entire time. Meh meh meh. Little Jedi. Meh Meh Meh humor. I'm so funny.

MdLogan
12.11.2012 , 10:58 PM | #263
Okay little Jedi. You win. I must take my leave if Chrigel will allow me to. He turned to Chrigel, he had figured a possible way of getting the information. Before I go, I would like a copy of the image if you don't mind. I might just might have a way of getting the information.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

Bird_of_Thunder
12.11.2012 , 11:14 PM | #264
Kaddo knew his employer was angry. The fact that Kaddo couldn't do any more than send a probe droid in to survey the commander made Kaddo mad too, and that's when he came to a decision. Donning a different set of armor than his usual one, he set off to find Commander Wolf under the persona of Malvos Rowann.
Lord Ravvok
Annihilation Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

icecreampants
12.11.2012 , 11:21 PM | #265
Take it. I think i'm gonna be stuck baby sitting for a while... He said looking over to Corin as she perused through his ship. He looked back at Corruck tossing him a small sack from his belt. It was filled with credits. That's for the first part of your work come back with information on that man and there will be more for you. He said going overto Corin snatching away a valuable crystal from her and placing it back in it's proper place. Oh and if you see anyone looking them a kid send them here I got the perfect one for them. He jeered as Corin whacked him on the side of his head. Not funny! Don't listen to him He's gonna have fun with me on an adventure or two! Corin said excitedly looking through Chrigels data pad.

MdLogan
12.12.2012 , 12:13 AM | #266
Thank you Chrigel. You two have a good time. He downloaded the image quickly and left the ship. He found his way to the taxi without incident. On his ride home, he looked through the bag. He was surprised by the sheer amount of credits, he calculated that there was enough to keep his shop and the defections running for awhile.

After he reached home, he kept the shop closed and activated a holo that connected with one hidden deep in the jungles of Dromund Kaas. The only way anyone found it was via a underworld middle person. The man would tell someone who wished to defect from Empire, where the terminal was located. However there was quite a lot of tests in between the 'defector' telling of his or her wish to defect and giving him or her the location of the terminal. Once there the person would contact Corruck and together they would setup a transfer location and time.

A moment or two later a small Zabrak appeared on the screen. You know why I am here. I spent enough time being tested that I might have been arrested.

Corruck was not rushed, he pulled out a small piece of paper. Name, Position, and Reason for Defecting. Necessary information.

The Zabrak looked really irritable. She gave a small growl, before answering, I am a acolyte at the Sith Academy. I got a pass to Dromund Kaas. I am trying to get out before I die. My name is Nadras. That good enough?

Corruck wrote down the information before looking up. Okay. Now there is a transport heading to Hoth within the next three hours. I don't have a way of getting you aboard. Maybe buy your self a ticket with the funds hidden under the pack in the tent to the left of the terminal. There will be a boarding there and you will be picked up and transferred.

The Zabrak moved as if outraged. Fine! I will try. But if this fails...
Corruck interceded at this point. You will tell the Empire of my location and other such. Have a good day.
At this point he hung up and looked through pictures and bios to look for a certain person.

jimdarkmagic
12.12.2012 , 10:51 AM | #267
kaydon's ship landed into the docking bay in the capitol of corusant getting up from his chair he grabs his duster and begins making his way to the bustling city. after walking for a what felt like an hour he saw the cantina his contacts had pointed him to he muttered to himself "hopefully i can find a simple job here" he walked in and began observing the people arround him. without noticing anything out of the ordinary he made his way to the bartender "hey i was wondering if you knew anyone who has a job or needs some cargo procured" he said with a serious tone of voice
desperate i return to you broken i return to you we circle over and over

legolegion
12.12.2012 , 01:28 PM | #268
Sabrina headed to the cantina, this time not dressed as a jedi. She needed to blow off some steam, as she still anouyed with bounty hunter. So she did not want to be seen, as a jedi. She sat in a small booth, and order a bottle of echani red to help her think and unwind.

jimdarkmagic
12.12.2012 , 02:54 PM | #269
hearing a person enter the cantina kaydon turned his head to observe a women who seemed annoyed for some reason that he couldnt put his finger on and thought to himself i wonder what's wrong with her and if its something that pays. after a minute of thinking the bartender finally came his way to tell him im sorry sir but i dont have any jobs for someone of your profession irritation glinted in kaydons eye fine if you dont have anything then get me a stiff drink or i might feel the need to cause a scene here he said with a threatening tone
desperate i return to you broken i return to you we circle over and over

MdLogan
12.12.2012 , 05:04 PM | #270
Corruck finished going through the papers, he had found the man. He was a mid sized human, he had left the Empire after an attempt on his life by Imperial Intelligence. Corruck had found that this man had much information on the Empire, however he had never been told how the man came by this information. The man had recently been taken to Ord Mantell where he had become a farmer and had been helping the Republic.

Corruck picked out a datapad and walked out the door. He headed to the nearest taxi and then took one to the Senate tower. The Jedi may want to have that Zabrak apprehended, but the defections are more important. He thought to himself. Once there he jumped off the speeder and raced to the Senate tower. Once inside he asked a attendant, Excuse me can you set up a interview with Senator Harris?