Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Hidden Agenda Reboot (IC)

MdLogan
12.04.2012 , 09:15 PM | #221
Corruck noted his response, before responding himself. I am with you completely on that one. He was almost through, just needed to finish off before having access to the rooms cameras and all footage taken beforehand.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

meanken
12.04.2012 , 09:37 PM | #222
Quote: Originally Posted by icecreampants View Post
i'm far from your average Jedi. I find that the councils rules are a bit restrictive at times. He said glancing over corrucks shoulder.

Ariana followed Meanken in. sticking close to him. Nice place you have here scruffy.
"Well, I am SO glad you approve" he waked into the living room "Well, sit down then. You got a name?"

icecreampants
12.04.2012 , 10:49 PM | #223
Ariana Cortis. Pleasure to meet you. she said sitting down laid her jacket over her lap.

Chrigel kept watching Corruck intently. So what do you do for a living Corruck?

meanken
12.04.2012 , 11:12 PM | #224
Quote: Originally Posted by icecreampants View Post
Ariana Cortis. Pleasure to meet you. she said sitting down d****** her jacket over her lap.

Chrigel kept watching Corruck intently. So what do you do for a living Corruck?
"Uh huh. my partner should....." zero walked in at that moment

"Oh, honey, I did not know you had compony."

"Yes....not that I wanted her here."

"hmm? what do you mean?"

"I will let her tell you."

MdLogan
12.05.2012 , 12:32 AM | #225
Well for some money, I own a small medical shop on the lower levels. However I spend quite a lot of time trying to learn more of Rakghouls, you know the natives of Taris that strike fear into anyone's heart. My long term goal is to see either the Rakghouls in complete understanding, or a cure for the disease. He stated, leaving out the part about him be a defection expert. He figured a Jedi, no matter how different, would be quite quick to arrest someone who helped defectors from the Republic go to the Empire, and vice-versa.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

ColonelWolf
12.05.2012 , 01:33 AM | #226
Continues to walk through the streets of Coruscant, appearing to take in the view while his senses continue to scan for threats. He couldn't smell, hear, or see anything out of place. Despite this, the wolf inside him snarled as if it was being hunted. He continued to stay alert, from time to time, he would see something in the corner of his eye, but as he turns to see, it was gone. He pulled out a datapad and check his position, he was close to where he is going. Perhaps a informal sit down and talk with a friend would help ease his mind.
"Command is more than just another skill. You can't train a person to make command decisions in split seconds and live with the consequences. They have to learn that for themselves. If they fail to see that, good people die. And they still have to live with that." ~ Colonel Jaime Wolf

legolegion
12.05.2012 , 02:22 AM | #227
Quote: Originally Posted by Bird_of_Thunder View Post
I suspect our target is on our trail. He has not seen the probe yet, but it's likely he's suspecting something. Would taking him out be a viable option, or should I continue surveillance? Kaddo asked.
What I said no he is a republic hero, I just want him under surveillance. Unless he going to hurt some one, is that clear. I only suspect he not all their, and have no proof that why your hired not to hurt him. So if I am right I can get him the care that he needs, and if I am wrong then his reputation is not damaged by me going to athorties. Do you understand this, yes or no Part sabrina wanted to choke the bounty hunter, down the holochannel. Though she did not show it, but the thought was their.

Bird_of_Thunder
12.05.2012 , 06:12 PM | #228
Quote: Originally Posted by legolegion View Post
What I said no he is a republic hero, I just want him under surveillance. Unless he going to hurt some one, is that clear. I only suspect he not all their, and have no proof that why your hired not to hurt him. So if I am right I can get him the care that he needs, and if I am wrong then his reputation is not damaged by me going to athorties. Do you understand this, yes or no Part sabrina wanted to choke the bounty hunter, down the holochannel. Though she did not show it, but the thought was their.
Well understood Kaddo replied, closing the channel. Something seemed off about his employer, but he thought better of it and sat down at his holocomp, filing in his bounties to his records and transferring credits to his account.
Lord Ravvok
Annihilation Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

icecreampants
12.05.2012 , 11:45 PM | #229
Chrigel smiled as he walked back to his chair continuing to go over the daily news seeing the headlines concerning a senators speech the next day. This whole debacle at the senate tower is great. Just fantastic shows our enemies how vulnerable our people really are.

Ariana stood up saluting. Ariana Cortis , I've been reassigned to assist in your current operation.

MdLogan
12.05.2012 , 11:50 PM | #230
Heh, I am no politic. However it was funny I was in the tower at the time the shut down came into effect. Almost jumped out a window. He laughed lightly thinking about what he would have done, had he made the jump. Security would most likely be all over me. He thought silently.