Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Hidden Agenda Reboot (IC)

icecreampants
12.02.2012 , 06:54 PM | #201
Quote: Originally Posted by meanken View Post
"Yes, the damm channel is secure! you think I would work on unsecred channals? wait.....you were the dumbas* who got picked out by a jedi after he sat in a bar 5 minutes drinking. So, why the hell you calling? Keeper too lazy to call personaly, and sending his cronys to do it for him?"
Well nice to meet you too scruffy.. At any rate. I got about all the useful intel out of those idiots at the bar. and got a little sloppy with my work. Since I did so well with it keeper decided to allow me to assist you in whatever means needed in your mission.

icecreampants
12.02.2012 , 06:56 PM | #202
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
Okay, well for starts you want me to figure out what the agent is doing, correct? He said walking over to the computer and activating it, watching as it loaded.
Chrigel nodded. FInd out where shes been too recently... Whom she's been around... Maybe then we can piece together what she was or still is after. he said going over the accounts of the senator's assassination.

MdLogan
12.02.2012 , 07:20 PM | #203
On it. He began working through basic security cameras in the area, looking for any signs of the Zabrak meeting anyone. Well I found a tape of her meeting us two. He said sarcastically, while continuing to work.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

meanken
12.02.2012 , 07:44 PM | #204
Quote: Originally Posted by icecreampants View Post
Well nice to meet you too scruffy.. At any rate. I got about all the useful intel out of those idiots at the bar. and got a little sloppy with my work. Since I did so well with it keeper decided to allow me to assist you in whatever means needed in your mission.
"So, let me see if I got this. you screw up your job, and keeper tells you to help us? great, wonderful. I don't have anything for you to do. this mission was planed out months in advance. If the old man wanted me to give you something to do, he should have called ahaid. Just try not to get caught by that damm jedi."

icecreampants
12.02.2012 , 08:06 PM | #205
Says the one who almost got found out himself. My mission was a success. I had just been doing extra bits of work trying before the next job. Not like that big idiot will ever see me again. I guess if you don't believe me then you could always just get up with keeper yourself. Maybe he will set things straight for you.

meanken
12.02.2012 , 08:55 PM | #206
Says the one who almost got found out himself. My mission was a success. I had just been doing extra bits of work trying before the next job. Not like that big idiot will ever see me again. I guess if you don't believe me then you could always just get up with keeper yourself. Maybe he will set things straight for you.
"no, no. ok, look, my partner should be home soon, she can sort out what to do with you. I am putting you down for an appointment in one hour at my place, trasmiting the address. be there. anyone askes, you are shoping for a new securty system. clear?""

icecreampants
12.02.2012 , 09:54 PM | #207
Ariana smiled nodding See you then. She said hanging up tossing her glass against the wall giving her droid something to do as she walked to the door slinging a brown coat over her shoulder. Engage security measure sixteen forty one. she said as she put her apartment into lockdown and walked out the door towards a nearby taxi terminal.

Chrigel laughed a bit trying to be friendly to what was currently his only hope of finding the Zabrak. Well of course theres that. But please see if shes been anywhere else. he then got up and walked over to a stand an old handmade ceremonial weapon laid there surrounded by different crystals. He sat down in front of it and begun meditating.

meanken
12.02.2012 , 11:08 PM | #208
Ariana smiled nodding See you then. She said hanging up tossing her glass against the wall giving her droid something to do as she walked to the door slinging a brown coat over her shoulder. Engage security measure sixteen forty one. she said as she put her apartment into lockdown and walked out the door towards a nearby taxi terminal.

Chrigel laughed a bit trying to be friendly to what was currently his only hope of finding the Zabrak. Well of course theres that. But please see if shes been anywhere else. he then got up and walked over to a stand an old handmade ceremonial weapon laid there surrounded by different crystals. He sat down in front of it and begun meditating.
Mean leaned back in his chair and waited, irrtated at this new person joining. meanwhile, zero finished her work for the day and left the tower, and began making her way back home

MdLogan
12.02.2012 , 11:33 PM | #209
Corruck started shifting through different cameras, following the Zabrak as she walked back to her house. He turned around, about to say something, but stopped short upon seeing Chrigel meditating. He knew how important it was to meditate, so he turned back to the computer and began trying to get camera footage inside the building.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

icecreampants
12.03.2012 , 12:04 AM | #210
Arian hailed a taxi jumping in she gave the driver the address for Meankens house. The cab then gently creeped forward before joining into the flow of traffic heading off towards its destination.

Chrigel sat still for a few minutes remembering his beloved home world and how he had hoped the council would soon send him there. But for now he knew better than to turn away from the Council's control. He stood up and walked back to his chair. Any luck? he asked inquisitively