Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Hidden Agenda Reboot (IC)

meanken
12.02.2012 , 12:04 AM | #191
Quote: Originally Posted by icecreampants View Post
Chrigel walked forward laying his hand on the ships hull. The loading ramp lowered and extended Chrigel beckoned for Corruck to follow him as he walked up the ramp.Don't worry about that. She'll show up sooner or later. I just want to know what shes up to for the time being. He said looking around his ship for any acute changes to the way any of his belongings were arranged. He knew the council was suspicious of him so he was always careful in examining everything of his before speaking freely.

Arian smiled leaning forward drink in hand. You know what I'm talking about keeper. I want to be moved to whatever the big op here on Coruscant is. the whole network is buzzing with excitement. Tell me why and where to sign up.
Keeper leaned back in his chair, considering. finaly, he spoke. "Ok. Fine. I am transmiting a holofrequency to you. at this time of day, the agent on call will probably be Agent Meanken. He is.....diffcult at times. He probably will not trust you at first. . use the codephrase "Hidden blade". it is a code that should authentacte your posistion as one of us in his eyes. Don't mess this up, agent."

icecreampants
12.02.2012 , 12:35 AM | #192
Ariana smiled receving the information from keeper. Much appreciated keeper. Ariana out. she hung up and dialed the frequency keeper had given her she hoped to finally get a more interesting assignment.

Chrigel sat down in the lounge area of his ship he kicked his feet up on the nearby table and leaned back in his seat as an astromech whirred throughout the ship checking and double checking connections. That computer in the corner is... Special... Bought it off a hutt before i threw him to his death... It's relatively easy to use. Capable of logging into almost any remote network on the planet... Just please be careful using it.... It was quite costly... He said as he sat his sabers on the table going through an odd looking datapad.

meanken
12.02.2012 , 12:41 AM | #193
Ariana smiled receving the information from keeper. Much appreciated keeper. Ariana out. she hung up and dialed the frequency keeper had given her she hoped to finally get a more interesting assignment.

Chrigel sat down in the lounge area of his ship he kicked his feet up on the nearby table and leaned back in his seat as an astromech whirred throughout the ship checking and double checking connections. That computer in the corner is... Special... Bought it off a hutt before i threw him to his death... It's relatively easy to use. Capable of logging into almost any remote network on the planet... Just please be careful using it.... It was quite costly... He said as he sat his sabers on the table going through an odd looking datapad.
Mean was sitting at his desk doing work when the holocom went off. he picked it up and spoke in a bored tone "Lormali home securty systems, how can I help you?"

icecreampants
12.02.2012 , 12:46 AM | #194
Codeword: Hidden blade. Is this channel secure agent? Ariana said taking a sip from her drink as her droid meticulously cleaned every inch of her small apartment.

MdLogan
12.02.2012 , 12:46 AM | #195
Corruck looked around the ship, at the computer, the datapads. He couldn't identify them easily. Where did you get all of those and what are their uses?
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

icecreampants
12.02.2012 , 12:58 AM | #196
This data pad... Well... it's custom built some Ithorian made it by hand. It can do a whole mess of things... He laughed for a second scratching his head. All I use it for is t access he holo net really... See if theres any new major events going on. It's how I get most of my work. Occasionally I'll do a special job for the council... Then they leave me alone for a bit so I find other work to do. He looked over to the computer. Thats an X-95 Czerka built quantum speed computer. Faster than any computer used by the Jedi. Smarter too. Just... A pain to get a hold of and installed. Only sold to the Hutt Cartels for their slicing programs... I persuaded a hutt to let me have it for a high fee... Then he tried to betray me... Didn't end well. Lots of hutt blood.

MdLogan
12.02.2012 , 01:03 AM | #197
Okay, well for starts you want me to figure out what the agent is doing, correct? He said walking over to the computer and activating it, watching as it loaded.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

meanken
12.02.2012 , 01:15 AM | #198
Codeword: Hidden blade. Is this channel secure agent? Ariana said taking a sip from her drink as her droid meticulously cleaned every inch of her small apartment.
"Yes, the damm channel is secure! you think I would work on unsecred channals? wait.....you were the dumbas* who got picked out by a jedi after he sat in a bar 5 minutes drinking. So, why the hell you calling? Keeper too lazy to call personaly, and sending his cronys to do it for him?"

legolegion
12.02.2012 , 05:35 AM | #199
Sabrina head back to her apparment, she was quite smitten with herself. She hired some one to track the good colonel, on very possible premis that he is insane. If turn`s out he is, then she would not need to kill him he be pentioned off. Then he be no longer a possible threat to the empire, and some point later on they could stage his suicide. She finialy got back to her appartment, where she meditated on days events.

ColonelWolf
12.02.2012 , 10:00 AM | #200
After the meeting with the questioner, he got back to his room in the senate tower to rest, but it didn't work, too much was on his mind. Laying on his bed, he looked over to his nightstand and saw a few picture frames. Each one of a group of people, each one a squad Wolf was proud to be in before he was given a command of his own. It worked sort of like a time line, each one, Wolf looked older and older until the last picture that was take some 50 or so years ago. Now it's all just a distant memory. He looked at his chrono again, it was time. Grabbing his cloak and sword, he strapped them on and left. On his way to the nearest base, Wolf couldn't help but shake the feeling he was being watched, a feeling he didn't like to much. He caught something in the corner of his eye and turned to look, for a fraction of a second, he thought he saw some kind of probe droid. Must be his imagination, and he continued on.
"Command is more than just another skill. You can't train a person to make command decisions in split seconds and live with the consequences. They have to learn that for themselves. If they fail to see that, good people die. And they still have to live with that." ~ Colonel Jaime Wolf